PDA

View Full Version : 1500 pt High Elves

WhiteKnight
05-04-2008, 05:27
This list is a fast army that I plan to go more offensive then the classic defensive style of HE. I'm probably going to get shot at a lot but if I play my cards right, I think I can easily win a couple games with this list.

General: Noble - Barded Elven Steed, Lance, Armour of Heroes, Shield, talisman of loec

Dragon Mage - lv 2, guardian phoenix, silver wand

Spearmen - 15, full command

Spearmen - 15, full command

Dragon Princes - 5, full command

Lion Chariot

Ellyrian Reavers - 5, bows

Ellyrian Reavers - 5, spears

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Machiavelli
05-04-2008, 20:40
Nice army, but it is not going to survive the 4th turn against a gun line, Empire, dwarfs adn basicly any army with bows, guns and other stuff.
Your dragon mage is going to die in the 2nd turn, probably you know that. I guess 2 power/dispell dices are not enough at 1500 after all.
There are 2 many of fast cavalry, I would use 0 but if you want to use them you must face a big problem:
There is nothing in your army that hits hard. Let's face it. The dragon probably, without the mage adn the DP.
But 2 units of fast calavlry is nothing, can make enough space for the big ones, but you only have 1 unit with the noble probably. I would bring an other block of PG or SW, or Silver helms.

Ptolémée
05-04-2008, 21:26
I like this list, but your magical defense is light.
Drop the Armour of Heroes and talisman of loec, and take the Gem of Hoeth and you have 4Dispel dice, that's better.
If you want a offensiv list, why do you take 2x15 spearmen? Drop 1 unit of 15spearmen and 5 Ellyrian reavers with bows, and take other DP.
IMO, tue Lion Chariot isn't good, I prefer take 2tiranoc chariot.

To you too choose, they are just tips :)