PDA

View Full Version : Quick 2ed. space hulk question

kryptt
05-04-2008, 11:32
Hey guys I've been going thru some of my space hulk stuff. It looks like I have a complete set of first ed hulk minus 1 sqr tile with all the deathwing rules and contents minus 1 ships log. My question is simple how many blips am I suppose to have for the 2ed version of hulk? I have counted 26. It looks like I have everything else minus the rule and mission books. If someone here knows that would be most helpful, or has a link to it's contents. I also notice that the blips number from 0-6 with the 1's and 3's being in greater numbers.

Thanks.

Patriarch
05-04-2008, 22:16
Hey guys I've been going thru some of my space hulk stuff. It looks like I have a complete set of first ed hulk minus 1 sqr tile with all the deathwing rules and contents minus 1 ships log. My question is simple how many blips am I suppose to have for the 2ed version of hulk? I have counted 26. It looks like I have everything else minus the rule and mission books. If someone here knows that would be most helpful, or has a link to it's contents. I also notice that the blips number from 0-6 with the 1's and 3's being in greater numbers.

Thanks.

Space Hulk 2nd Edition:
27 blips as follows

# blips
0 3
1 9
2 3
3 9
4 1
5 1
6 1

From http://spacehulk.barsoom.cc/mirrors/shc/Blips.htm

Cheers!

kryptt
06-04-2008, 12:26
Thanks for the info. You just made my job easier.;)