PDA

View Full Version : some doubts about tomb king`s incantation

Jbasciani
06-04-2008, 01:52
Hi i start play with tomb king army and i have some doubt about the incantatrion

In horekhah`s incantation of righteous smiting. If my unit of skeleton armed with spear charge a enemy unit and in the same turn that i use this incantacion over that unit, my skeleton hit the firt and second rank or only the firs one because the rule of charge with speard?

the other questions is if my lich pries can cast incantation if they are in close combat?

thank you for all:)

alextroy
06-04-2008, 04:37
Only models in base to base contact get to attack with the Incantation of Righteous Smiting. Model in the second rank using spears are not in BTB contact and therefore are not given an attack by the Incantation.

Yes, you can cast Incantations if the Liche Priest is in close combat, just like any other mage can cast spells (although which spells is limited) if they are in close combat.

Jbasciani
06-04-2008, 04:49
thank a lot dude....:)

Luisjoey
08-04-2008, 11:50
el grullo te frego!

But this rules goes for all Khemry army? thatīs a Khemry special rule about casting even in CC? where i can find it in the book?

thanks in advance

theunwantedbeing
08-04-2008, 11:59
Page 35, Under the rules for the incantations.

With the spear thing, if the unit charged that turn...they are only fighting in a single rank with spears when they charge, and the incantation states you fight as you would in the following combat phase. Which means you fight in 1 rank with spears as you have moved that turn, it's far more useful on say....units of chariots.