PDA

View Full Version : gah space marine codex is so good

Fay_Redd
11-04-2008, 10:58
hello, you may have or may not have noticed my salamanders army list in the "40k army lists" section of warseer, now im all for salamanders cos they are really awsome. BUT. the damn codex has so many options that i still keep thinking about i just cant settle on an idea, does anyone else get this where they just cant stick to an idea in a codex.

battle captain corpus
11-04-2008, 11:16
Yes, I have the same problem with trying to form my Nid list for next years tournaments. Its a common occurence and no amount of time/pain/suffering/flesh wounds/worship/sacrifice can overcome it sadly. ;)
Plus it all depends if your going for fluffy/tourny/fun etc too.Thers too many factors Cap'n! We just aint got the power!

leonmallett
11-04-2008, 11:30
I'd suggest to net get too attached to some of the more unusual options, as if DA and BA are the example, these may be scaled back when we see the new codex.

pookie
11-04-2008, 12:03
I'd suggest to not get too attached to some of the more unusual options, as if DA and BA are the example, these may be scaled back when we see the new codex.

seconded.

With so many diffrent options its always hard settling on a force, mine will often go through 5 or 6 versions before i settle on the one i will end up using, even then it changes depending on my opponent/mood!