PDA

View Full Version : Heinrich Kemmler in 7th VC

The Clairvoyant
11-04-2008, 12:25
I've been trying to come up with the closest thing i can make to this character. Obviously he'll have to have vampire count stats (which is close to the old 4th ed days :D)

For bloodline powers, i'm thinking dark acolyte (plus the normal upgrade) to make him L4 and then all three master powers.
The 6th ed website rules had him recasting spells anyway so thats all hunky dory.

For magic items, in the past, he's always had the skull staff so thats a simple addition. But how best to represent the cloak of the lichemaster?
Maybe it could just be left as a normal cloak? And then other things, a black periapt and a power stone.

Obviously Krell is easy to make - one Wight King + Black Axe of Krell. Shame he lost his Armour of Protection but this is to make the characters 'current' without making any special rules.

Let me know what you think :)

kairous
11-04-2008, 12:28
http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131587

ultimatenagash has already had a crack at updating the rules, check them out.

Gimp
11-04-2008, 12:30
I was really hoping they would put him in as a special character. still recovering from the lack of necromancers and i dont even play Vampire Counts

hey if you were playing me i would let you use him with the rules from the net. maybe ask your friends if you can use him?