PDA

View Full Version : Old Empeor....

Demise Of Sanity
11-04-2008, 22:38
After lookign at the old pic of Horus challenging the Immortla Emperor and seeing the diormama i ahd a bit of a conversation in wakey about does the Empeor look better in white or gold armour , what you ll think?

ctsteel
11-04-2008, 23:44
gold armour for me - sets him apart from the other marine imagery, white armour makes me think he's a white scar or such :)

recceboy
12-04-2008, 05:46
Why not do a combination of both white and gold.....:)

dr.oetk3r
12-04-2008, 06:45
Gold, it's simply "more blingin"

Arch-Traitor Horus
12-04-2008, 06:50
White! Seems more Pure than gold however gold Armour with White cloak would look fairly cool

ankara halla
12-04-2008, 07:08
I can't help but associate Gold and White character armour with Blood Angels (Dante, Artificired Captains, SHP:s).

I've allways imagined him in rich purple (rarest natural colour on earth, reserved strictly to nobility and their henchemen in the ancient days) with gold and silver trimmings.

Demise Of Sanity
13-04-2008, 00:23
I can't help but associate Gold and White character armour with Blood Angels (Dante, Artificired Captains, SHP:s).

I've allways imagined him in rich purple (rarest natural colour on earth, reserved strictly to nobility and their henchemen in the ancient days) with gold and silver trimmings.

Yeah , instead of red. That's actually a really good idea.