PDA

View Full Version : Demon plastics?

larabic
13-04-2008, 05:48
I haven't seen anything on this but are they going to do a second round of plastics for the core choices of demons so Tzeentch and Nurgle will have them available or is that a pipe dream since they have newer pretty nice models.

Dux Ducis
13-04-2008, 07:38
It's assumed it will be done, however by releasing new command models most people think any new plastics will be some time in coming.

destroyerlord
13-04-2008, 07:46
New command for plaguebearers make it seem unlikely, although the complete neglect of anything tzeench makes me hope upon hope for a second round of models. Actually a Tzeench herald and metal command blister would be enough, thats only 4 models and I couldn't be happier!

isidril93
13-04-2008, 08:49
they should at least make a new tzeencth herald or command

what do they want us to use??

loads of classic??

Lordsaradain
13-04-2008, 11:01
Remember when BoC was released? They got plaguegors and khorngors in metal, but the slaangors and tzaangors where sceduled for later release. That was several years ago, my guess it that it's just been "forgotten", as will plastic horrors and plaguebearers be.

Grimtuff
13-04-2008, 11:13
*Looks over at 60 plaguebearers he owns*

I'm trying to care, but meh. :p

tortoise
13-04-2008, 12:34
No one really knows what's going on in GWs mind on the chaos front.

For example, there has been much speculation on legion books for chaos marines. It might therefore be that GW, deciding that 1k sons won't need new marine models would like to support that release with plastic Tzeentch daemons. Of course, thats wild speculation and assumes that the legions will have better daemonic support that vanilla chaos marines (if the legion books even happen of course).

In other words, no one knows much but I think it's safe to assume any such release is years away.

LOTRCROWN
13-04-2008, 12:53
i would agree ,i think they will bedone but in a minimum of 5 years ,even though i wouldent mind a boat load of plauge bearers . . .

*looks are grims pile* sigh . . . one day !!!!

Grimtuff
13-04-2008, 12:55
i would agree ,i think they will bedone but in a minimum of 5 years ,even though i wouldent mind a boat load of plauge bearers . . .

*looks are grims pile* sigh . . . one day !!!!

eBay my friend. I got 40 of them for 40 :D

soulcrusher
18-04-2008, 13:52
tzeentch MIGHT get new models ( hopefully plastics ) but i highly doubt nurgle will, think about it : if there were plastic plaguebearers coming soon why would they bring out metal command models?

soulcrusher
18-04-2008, 13:58
grimtuff do u live in lincoln? same lol, btw ive been on holiday, have the gw staff got any models to show us yet? like when vc came out i remember them getting dire wolves etc early

guillaume
18-04-2008, 14:08
if anything they need to come out with all those heralds they have in the book. Each power has 2 heralds at least and only 3 were released.

The problem with using classic models, is that.....eh wait they are not available anymore!

A bit of a "putting the ox before the cart" sort of moment for GW: here is a load of rules and no models...