PDA

View Full Version : [2000] Hordes of Chaos mortals (with beasts)

Pooky
14-04-2008, 14:22
A small tweak or two from another list I made recently... I would like to scratch up some points to put Gaze of the Gods on my Lord. If someone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Also, the basic plan was to have three groups on the board: 1) Beasts, 2) Spearhead and 3) Infantry support. Their roles would be the following:

1) The Beast Herd and attached Wargor would march down one flank and absorb damage/ flanking units that would try to stop the Spearhead.

2) The Spearhead consists of the Knights with the Lord attached, Marauder Horsement on the sides (to protect the Knights from being shot in the flank) and the dogs would be infront of the Knights to stop being pulled out by the Frenzy from the MoK. The Spearhead us purely their to smash into the guts of the enemy/ the enemy's hard units and smash them to pieces.

3) Infantry support, which is the rest of the army, is there to lend a support on the non-Beast flank. The Furies are also their to kill warmachine crew.

Onto the army list:

Lord + Berserker Blade + Armor of Damnation + Shield + Juggernaut + MoK

6 Knights + Full Command + MoK

12 Warriors + Great Weapons + Shields + Full Command + MoK
12 Warriors + Great Weapons + Shields + Full Command + MoK

5 Marauder Horsemen + Flails + Muso
5 Marauder Horsemen + Flails + Muso

Chariot + MoK

8 Furies

5 Warhounds
5 Warhounds

Beast Herd (15 Gors + 10 Ungors) + Full Command

Wargor + Great Weapon + MoK

TOTAL 2000
DD 8

Yehoshua
14-04-2008, 14:30
I can't be happy about Khorne chariots. If I were your opponent, I would drag that thing into some trees, every time.

Also, why so many Gors?

wolfenstein
14-04-2008, 18:09
drop the full command on the 12 man warrior units and mok on the chariot giving you 90+however much the chariots mark is. giving you the points for another chariot. and aswell with the warriors your just giving away the victory points for a standard.