PDA

View Full Version : Ethereal BSB?

Mezziah
15-04-2008, 01:16
Can a vampire take spectral form and become ethereal, be upgraded to be a battle standard bearer and then buy a magical banner?

Spectral form says I can't take any magic items, but is a magical standard also classified as a magic item? Maybe It's just a dumb question and me hoping for more than the rules want :P

Makaber
15-04-2008, 01:18
A banner is listed in the magic item section of the book, so it's reasonable to assume it adheres to the following criteria:

a) Magic.
b) Item.

Points for effort, though. And an ethereal spellcasting banner bearer could be useful in its own right.

Spirit
15-04-2008, 22:11
I would say no also, would be a bit nbalancing to have a unit of wraiths with regenation.. or hatred!

Mezziah
15-04-2008, 23:02
I would say no also, would be a bit nbalancing to have a unit of wraiths with regenation.. or hatred!

Hehe, just what I hoped for XD

Lordmonkey
15-04-2008, 23:02
A magic banner is a magic item, since it is listed under the magic items section.

Would be damned evil though - an ethereal vampire with a battle standard, war banner, walking death - yeowch!

Spirit
15-04-2008, 23:12
Lol, a scouting one with bsb and walking death is bad enough. +2 to combat res and can have a sword of might for s6. Will waste ranked up units. Only needs 2 kills not to lose a wound. Take sword of battle and hatred instead of walking death and its even funnier.