PDA

View Full Version : A question

robnixon
19-04-2008, 10:31
Has the games workshop online store gotten rid of the options to purchase individual parts of the models and sprues. I was hoping to buy a disk of tzeentch for a conversion, but alas when i went onto the store and clicked on the tzeentch lord with the intention of buying the part, i found i couldnt. I only wanted to buy the disk, not the boxed set, is there anyway I can still do this or have the destroyed this option entirely.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

WarSmith7
19-04-2008, 10:34
Has the games workshop online store gotten rid of the options to purchase individual parts of the models and sprues. I was hoping to buy a disk of tzeentch for a conversion, but alas when i went onto the store and clicked on the tzeentch lord with the intention of buying the part, i found i couldnt. I only wanted to buy the disk, not the boxed set, is there anyway I can still do this or have the destroyed this option entirely.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

it's gone bro, replaced by "buy bulk bitz" or something along those lines, I couldn't tell you the name for sure, it's been awhile since I bought bitz off the online store.

robnixon
19-04-2008, 10:39
So that means, no disk only purchase? Lame......

Aflo
19-04-2008, 10:41
I've got a disc I wouldn't mind trading/selling. Send me a Pm if you're interested:)

But yes, most all the bitz have been condensed into bitz packs - useful I suppose if you're doing a big batch of similar conversions, but a pain in the **** if like me you want to make any kind of financially feasible, one off conversion.