PDA

View Full Version : [2000] HoC Khone (with beasts) FINAL TWEAKS

Pooky
21-04-2008, 01:29
I've had relative success with this list and am now looking for some suggestions and tweaks.

The basic plan was to have the hounds protect the units they are attached to from shooting by standing infront of them. They then would run and charge the enemy and most likely be over run. From the enemy over run the unit behind the hounds then counter charge the over run. The Beast unit is also on a flank and soak up shooting so my Knights or Warriors aren't being shot in the flanks. To further protect my Warriors flanks, there is a Chariot each side of the Warriors as support when they smash into the enemy.

Lord + Berserker Blade + Armor of Damnation + Juggernaut + Shield + MoK
6 Knights + Chosen + Full Command + MoK
5 Warhounds
5 Warhounds

Aspiring Champ + Great Weapon + Shield + MoK
17 Warriors + Great Weapons + Shield + Full Command + MoK
Chariot + MoK
Beast Chariot
5 Warhounds
5 Warhouns

Wargor + Great Weapon + MoK
Beast Herd (20 Gors + 5 Ungors + 2 Hand Weapons) + Full Command

8 Furies

TOTAL 2002
DD 8

chaos-nightwing
21-04-2008, 02:51
The list looks fine. their may be rooms for improvement but for now, i wonder have u ever played elf with this list? Who do u play that gives u success? im just wondering because i think the list is to few in numbers and can be flank or reared easiely by elf's steed with movement of 9.

Pooky
21-04-2008, 03:10
It's gone up against Orcs and Gobbo and a Gobbo army. I'm trying it against an Undead army soon. And hopefully HE after that.

Rank&Foul
22-04-2008, 07:56
Dude this list is so illegal. You can't have beast characters in a human army. No where in the army books are there provisions for this. You can play it against friends but thats about it.

knight
22-04-2008, 09:05
Dude this list is so illegal. You can't have beast characters in a human army. No where in the army books are there provisions for this. You can play it against friends but thats about it.

Read the books (HoC and BoC) again Rank&Foul...