PDA

View Full Version : The Slaughterers of Hancun

vinny t
22-04-2008, 14:40
Demon Prince with MoK, Blade of The Ether, Soul Hunger, 5+ regular ward, and MoM
Battle Standers Bearer with SoM
Khorne Exalted Champion with Horse, flail, Collar of Khorne
5 Chosen Khorne Knights with FC and War Banner
17 Khorne Warriors with halberds, shields, and FC
10 Khorne Warriors with GWs and FC
Beastmen Charoit
3 Ogres with GWs, shields, and heavy armor
7 Furies

2000pts

This worked pretty well, I'm about 7 and 1 with this list. I play against empire, VC, Tomb Kings, High Elves, and Dwarves.

Any suggestions???

Destroyer of Eternities
22-04-2008, 15:04
can u put beastmen in a HoC army list

Lord Hurin
22-04-2008, 15:52
Yes, but Beast choices (the Core in the Beasts book) count as Specials.

It's essentially how the Mortal/Daemonic units work together. It all depends on which type of General you have.

Donga666
22-04-2008, 18:05
Looks like it is working for you. so stick with it!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Malagant
22-04-2008, 18:10
Just curious if you feel that your M4 expensive Warriors have a hard time getting stuck in fast enough to earn their points back?

I read a lot of negative thoughts about Warriors...I love mine personally, just curious about your opinion.

Nice list!

vinny t
24-04-2008, 19:41
They never make pts back but enemy shoots them a lot and they make a really hard center

vinny t
30-04-2008, 19:24
Do you think this list is cheesy or beardy???

I don't, but some people have called it that!!!

Also, to make 2250 you add chosen to warriors and +1 Chosen Khorne Knight

Damian
30-04-2008, 21:30
It is definately not cheesy

Arryn
30-04-2008, 22:07
Not cheesy. A smart opponent could roll that list.

The Red Scourge
01-05-2008, 22:03
Do you think this list is cheesy or beardy???

I don't, but some people have called it that!!!

Cheesy? Nah its not even close to being buttermilk ;)

NinjaMan
02-05-2008, 02:56
Hmm just a thought,
Why not make the prince an exalted daemon and give it the Mok, Might of khorne, and armour of khorne (bit repetetive).
And then using your extra points to make a khorne lord on a demonic steed.

I say that because for what a Khorne daemon can get, the ideal is under 50 points.(the 4+ armour and +1 str) point cost wise.
And the champ to lord boost is very severe lol.

I used this combo (the lord was more kitted out than just mark and steed tho) along with a good ole' helm of many eyes great weapon champ in my old khorne list. It worked pretty well too.

vinny t
02-05-2008, 19:55
I dont do that for the reason of I have only 2 anti-cav people, my prince and exalted champ so I won't have much cav portection. Also with 5 WS 7 S 7 Attacks, my champ is only there so the knights can kill cav better. A lord would be overkill. (the unit already kills everything)
A really funny thing that happened to my knights yesterday is that a 20man unit of plauge monks flanked me, 12 beastmen front charged me, and 3 rat ogres flanked me. I killed every beastman and 1 monk, they killed 1 knight, they all ran, and I killed the entire plague unit!!!