PDA

View Full Version : The Exploited

Kit
20-04-2005, 20:33
Anybody else love the Exploited? Been listening to them for about 10 years now and i think that there has never been a better Punk band, though apparently they didn't make it to big in the US.

Anyone know if their still gigging? Would be ace to see them.

Tell me what you think!

Lostanddamned
20-04-2005, 20:49
This is for all the stupid ***** that say punks dead

Lostanddamned
20-04-2005, 20:52
and whilst im on the subject how about crass, BANNED FROM THE ROXY!

DeathWish
20-04-2005, 21:38
Yeah the Exploited are pretty cool though over all I'm not a huge Punk fan. I'm good mates with their current bassist Rob.

Oh and yeah their still touring. They were in Russia just last month (or maybe the month before).

DW

neXus6
20-04-2005, 21:55
Yeah they are great, and one of the few examples of a long running band who's new stuff is actually better than their old stuff on many occations. ******* the System is a great album.

Plus everyone loves classics such as ******* the USA. :p

I thought they stop touring late 2003...I must have been out of the loop to long.

Robs in another band in Scotland that's been traveling about a bit isn't he...Certain Death? I think thats right but it wasa while ago I saw them.

Along the lines of proper punk I've started listening to The Casualties, very much in the same vein as The Exploited

DeathWish
20-04-2005, 22:02
Nah, Rob's not in Certain Death but he probally helps out with the sound every now and again like he has been with Man of the Hour. Oh and there is a guy with dreads in Certain Death called Steed, I could see you getting Rob mixed up with him.

DW

Kit
20-04-2005, 22:11
Yeah the Exploited are pretty cool though over all I'm not a huge Punk fan. I'm good mates with their current bassist Rob.

Oh and yeah their still touring. They were in Russia just last month (or maybe the month before).

DW

OMG you know the Exploited!?! I'm so jealous!

Thanks for the news that their still doing their thing! Hopefully I'll get to see them!

neXus6
20-04-2005, 22:17
Cheers DeathWish, looks like I've been the dupe of a rather devious gig marketing ploy. :p

DeathWish
20-04-2005, 22:57
OMG you know the Exploited!?! I'm so jealous!

Eh, not quite. I know Rob their bassist (though there's a fair chance I've met them on a drunken night out).

neXus6- No problem.

DW