View Full Version : A technical query.

Lord Malice
28-04-2008, 14:44
This is something I've wanted to know for ages. I've looked as best I can but cannot find if there is a technical term for the 'horns' on a berserker's helmet. I don't know if they are just a decoration with no term but if anyone knows what they are I'd be grateful for any help.

28-04-2008, 14:48
well around here they are known as 'Bunny' ears but then again i doubt GW had that thought, im sure there is a term it just escapes me at the mo, we only recently discussed this too....


apparently its called a 'Arx Death helmet' according to one poster.