14 white lions fc banner of sorcery290pts

14 white lions fc 240pts

Lion chariot 140pts

Lion chariot 140pts

Repeater bolt thrower 100pts

Repeater bolt thrower100pts

Great eagle 50pts

Great eagle50pts

So what do you think? Im unsure on the eagles.

Marwynn
28-04-2008, 19:33
The Eagles are good. May I ask why the White Lions? And why give your Archmage the Ring of Fury... seems like a waste.

They work well, but typically Mages are put in units of Phoenix Guard which are far more resilient.

You may wanna give your Noble some Armour... and maybe the BSB. Drop the Ring of Fury on the Archmage and give this guy some gear.

Adam87
28-04-2008, 19:43
Im a big fan of the models and the background for white lions. I didnt want my mages without a unit because of flyers. I like the the ring of fury I leave it till last when my oppent has used all is dispell dice then use it. Its good at taking a rank of a unit to help my white lions win fights. I wanted my noble with more stuff but run out of points. I dont know what I would drop for it.

Adam87
30-04-2008, 13:30
Any ideas on how to make the list better?

Destroyer of Eternities
30-04-2008, 17:56
either drop a eagle or a lion chariot tht should free up points to spend on ur noble. personnelly i would give the noble the white sword and the tailsman of loec

WhiteKnight
30-04-2008, 22:49
Alright, this is what your noble should use. Great weapon, armour of caledor, guardian phoenix. U have a good armour save and ward save.

SilentStalker
30-04-2008, 23:24
drop 3 spearmen and run the unit 6x3 (with noble) you will lose that extra rank in your unit now to one shot, and with this setup all the spearmen can attack. This will give you 27 points to buy the armour of caledor for the noble. Then drop one white lion from each unit as well and run them 7x2 (with respective characters). You need the extra attack instead of the extra rank. The two extra WL have a better chance of making you win combat than the extra rank. Think about it:
2 attacks at WS5 (prolly hitting on 3s) and S6 (so prolly wounding on 2s) and against infantry, chances are no armour save. You should get 1 point of CR with the 2 extra guys (unless you are unlucky), and now there is one less guy attacking you (therefore CR denial).
With that 30 points you can buy the guardian pheonix for the noble. now you still have 3 blocks, but you noble is fully kitted out!

fubukii
01-05-2008, 00:33
Id suggest giving your noble the bsb upgrade along with armor of caledor and guardian phoenix, the rerolls for your stubborn troops with be worth it