PDA

View Full Version : 1000pt Video Battle Report Vampire Counts vs High Elves - commanders wanted

Sigmar
29-04-2008, 21:29
I had an idea I thought might be fun.

I have been toying with the idea of letting other people select the units for a 1000pt battle.

Most of all I want to video the battle to add it to my blog but I thought it would be fun if other people selected the armies and gave me the "starting orders". That is, orders like a King might offer a general before he left the throne room, eg. make sure your fast cavalry assault the enemy artillery at the earliest opportunity. Maybe a starting order for each unit.

I would post the army details on my blog, let people vote on who they think will win and then fight the battle out turn by turn and "video" (create a stop motion video of) the battle.

What do you think, any takers ?

Peegore
29-04-2008, 21:42
Could well be a laugh! I'd go for VC's, as stop-motion zombies would look, well, quite stilted and zombie-like!!!

Followed the link in Sigmar's sig to his blogsite. thought I'd been re-directed to Ebay for a moment:confused::evilgrin:

SevenSins
01-05-2008, 09:24
sounds like a nice idea
What armies are we talking here?

Draconian77
01-05-2008, 09:27
Use the new Daemons and Ogre Kingdoms.

I don't know why I chose these two, just sounds like a strange match up.

It depends on your terrain.

Sigmar
02-05-2008, 19:23
sounds like a nice idea
What armies are we talking here?

It is going to be Vampire Counts vs High Elves 1000pts - those are the armies that my blog readers voted for (probably because they were the most recent armies released - other than Chaos Daemons which I don't own)

l1ttle
07-05-2008, 18:30
The idea is a greqt one, i'm looking forward to it