PDA

View Full Version : New WD: Necron Vs Ultramarines

azazel_fallenangel
30-04-2008, 11:34
Scanning through the lateset WD, I spyed a double spread page featuring a fight between Ultramarines and Necrons and somthing written about the new 5th edition 40K rules. Is this cover art for the new boxset? I realise that it's supposed to be CF and Orks in the battle for Rynn(according to the rumour forum), but this image has confused me now.
Hope it is Necrons in the box, shame it's more marines either way though.

Gutlord Grom
30-04-2008, 11:45
I think its just a picture of something that's supposed to be cool, an advertisement for Fifth edition.

Gorbad Ironclaw
30-04-2008, 12:51
I realise that it's supposed to be CF and Orks in the battle for Rynn

Ultramarines vs Orks somewhere, nothing to do with Rynn's World or Crimson Fists apparently.

Mitheral
30-04-2008, 15:09
Scanning through the lateset WD, I spyed a double spread page featuring a fight between Ultramarines and Necrons and somthing written about the new 5th edition 40K rules. Is this cover art for the new boxset? I realise that it's supposed to be CF and Orks in the battle for Rynn(according to the rumour forum), but this image has confused me now.
Hope it is Necrons in the box, shame it's more marines either way though.

Well you know it's going to be marines vs. somebody. I'll predict 6e will also be Marines vs. somebody too.

Bregalad
30-04-2008, 19:41
The box is SM vs. Orks, so this pic is just some cool illustration from inside the book (but not its cover).

colmarekblack
30-04-2008, 21:11
Well you know it's going to be marines vs. somebody. I'll predict 6e will also be Marines vs. somebody too.

7e will be Marines vs some xeno cannon fodder. Unless GW find another poster race *Hopes Guard will get a chance to shine :angel:*