PDA

View Full Version : Final Score

Desert Rat
01-05-2008, 05:34
I just played my second game and we only scored one point in the whole game. It got me to thinking what was the largest combined score in a BB game that you have personally played in?

I'm very curious to see who scores alot ;) and with what team, so give it up.

Deng Ham
01-05-2008, 10:55
elfs score often. And it's not uncommon to have a total of 9 TD in an elf game.

But with other games, it's not unususal to have a maksimum of 3 TD's.

Another thing that's possible. Tho I've never seen it done. Is to have a score of 8-8. If both theams have a One turn TD scorer. That is a player with move 9, sprint and shure feet. Place him on the line on the flank. Next to a powerfull blocker. And than have another blocker to blitz a hole in the defence futher back.

Darkson
01-05-2008, 12:54
Move 10 and Sprint, not move 9 (though move 9 is possible, but you need Side Step and/or a secondry pushback).

Deng Ham
01-05-2008, 15:36
Move 10 and Sprint, not move 9 (though move 9 is possible, but you need Side Step and/or a secondry pushback).
ofcourse. My bad. I didt not count when I replyed.

Warlord Gnashgrod
09-05-2008, 19:03
elfs score often. And it's not uncommon to have a total of 9 TD in an elf game.

But with other games, it's not unususal to have a maksimum of 3 TD's.

Another thing that's possible. Tho I've never seen it done. Is to have a score of 8-8. If both theams have a One turn TD scorer. That is a player with move 9, sprint and shure feet. Place him on the line on the flank. Next to a powerfull blocker. And than have another blocker to blitz a hole in the defence futher back.

Don't you mean it would be possible to have a score of 16-16? if both sides had a one-turn scorer, then that would be possible. Although not very likely.

Also, if one side did have a one turn scorer, I don't see that you could have much of a defense against it, being that there can only be 2 players max on each flank. You'd really just have to hope for a flub up with the go for it rolls.

Geckilian
11-05-2008, 00:06
Don't you mean it would be possible to have a score of 16-16? if both sides had a one-turn scorer, then that would be possible. Although not very likely.

Considering both teams can't score in the same turn, it would be 8-8.

Warlord Gnashgrod
11-05-2008, 00:55
where does it say that? You have a turn one, they have a turn one, etc etc.

Pink Horror
11-05-2008, 05:12
Also, if one side did have a one turn scorer, I don't see that you could have much of a defense against it, being that there can only be 2 players max on each flank. You'd really just have to hope for a flub up with the go for it rolls.

Of course, because you don't have your own turn, it all comes down to what he rolls (and even multiple turn events all rely on rolls, really - you only control some of the odds).

You can set your defense back, with four guys spread across near the front of the endzone. You don't want an easy blitz to let him get away with something that should be a dodge. You'll want tackle and diving tackle.

Clever pushes can let you score in one turn without a MV 10 player. The secondary pushes can be used to push linemen around and push your own men.

Skaven are burners. I'd routinely run field all four runners for the speed kicking and receiving. They share the ball and all grab up block early in their careers. With four agility they often serve as throwers, too. Every forced fumble turns into a breakaway score.