PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity

Tuch
02-05-2008, 12:43
In another thread the question was raised about whether or not those Immune to Psychology were immune to stupidity.
Now I always figured since stupidity is listed in the BRB under Psychology that being ITP would cancel it out but now I'm not so sure since, as the naysayer in the other thread rightfully pointed out, that under the listing of ITP it only talks about fear and terror tests. Forgive me for not having the page numbers I don't have my book with me atm.

The big reason for this question of course is whether or not the new Slaanesh spell that inflicts stupidity on the unit works on those that are ITP.

thanx

theunwantedbeing
02-05-2008, 12:47
Immune to psychology is on page 53.

You certainly arent immune to the effects of stupidity, or hatred, or frenzy or even stubborn.

Gorbad Ironclaw
02-05-2008, 12:47
ItP does only what the rules says it does. It have done more in the past, but currently it's only immunity to Fear, Terro and Panic.

Mercules
02-05-2008, 12:52
If not you would see more Mawseeker big named Ogres Tyrants in units of Maneater Ogres. Maneaters are ItP and so the character joining the unit gains it as well. Mawseeker gives the Tyrant +1 Toughness but makes them stupid. It doesn't work that way though.