PDA

View Full Version : Brother Artemis Question

Morentez
03-05-2008, 06:48
Heya everyone
was just wondering what comes in the brother artemis box for inquisitor?
does it contain a way to create a non artemis variant (i.e. helmeted and holding the boltgun normally etc).
i vaguely remember a marine add on pack existing before this damned onlne store reshuffle but who knows :S

thanks

Morentez

Hellebore
03-05-2008, 06:50
I don't believe the Artemis model has helmets in it although they did produce marine helmets seperately.

Everything you see on the artemis model is what he comes with (or he did when I bought mine, granted that was a few years ago so I don't know if they've changed the contents since).

It'll take just a bit of greenstuff to convert him to a basic marine.

Hellebore

Hicks
03-05-2008, 07:18
It'll take just a bit of greenstuff to convert him to a basic marine.

Well, to be fair, I have to say that the model needs a lot of filing to get rid of all the Death Watch bling he carries.

Hellebore
03-05-2008, 07:25
Sorry, I was using a bit of understatement, I probably should have put 'just a bit' in italics...

Hellebore

Imperialis_Dominatus
03-05-2008, 07:43
Nah, nothing but Artemis in there. I was hoping to be able to convert him to a different Marine as well, but I suppose I'll have to figure out how to make greenstuff hair pretty quick.

I also will have to do a lot of filing for the wings... he's my Daemon Prince. ;)

Exitas-Acta-Probat
06-05-2008, 16:46
my brother got atermis an converted him into a half corrupted nurgle marine (from the death gaurd of course!) with the plague spreading up from his demon sword and left arm, with oily sick stuff leaking outta some of the joints, was sweet! and by doing the green stuff MCtrickery on the d.watch shoulder pad he avoided any serious filing, simple, with great results, GO GREEN STUFF!!!

Godofwar89
06-05-2008, 21:54
Well, I've got that miniature, but if you want the helmet conversion pack you should buy it. You can try in a official store, or to the Games Workshop, but you have to order it. Sorry :-P (Artemis head is horrible!!!)