PDA

View Full Version : themed skaven 2250pnts i think

soulstealer666
04-05-2008, 03:04
right so I was looking through my friends skaven book yesterday and I thought it would be really cool to make a whole plague monk army, subsequently got told that would be silly cos you could only use the lustrai rules :cries:, but I had a better idea im just going to use the plague monk models and make them look a bit different or something.

so here goes let me know if this is any good or :cheese: or just fluffy ect.

grey seer 335
100pnts of toys

Plague priest 140
50pnts of toys

Plague priest 140
50pnts of toys

25 slaves 50

25 slaves 50

5 night runners 25??

5 night runners 25??

30 clan rats 250
Full command
Warp fire thrower

30 clan rats 250
Full command
Warp fire thrower

30 clan rats 250
Full command
Warp fire thrower

30 plague monks 265
2 hand wep
Full command

30 plague monks 265
2 hand wep
Full command

6 censer bearers 102

6 censer bearers 102

Right now this is going to be a bit of a modelling project so everything is going to be converted plague monks from the weapons teams to the night runners right down to the lowly slaves. I just need some inspiration for the weapons teams lol

Laurela
04-05-2008, 04:41
This would be a major fun list to play. I run something very similar with my Skaven list, except its Moulder, so just switch everything to Moulder. However, if I were to suggest something, I'd say try to include some Rat Swarms with the Plagued upgrade, it would go well with your theme. Probably drop one of the Warpfire Throwers and some Grey Seer gear to get 2 swarms in.

king.rat
04-05-2008, 18:09
check out the pestilence list in the back of the book. pure plague monk is allowed and legal, not just confined to the lustria list, but that said(typed) you have a good idea.
check out the clan pestilence lists in the book though. and the tactics section on page 74 of the book. pestilence page78.have fun dude.