PDA

View Full Version : The tale of two poor painting monkeys....

Shorty McShortshort
06-05-2008, 21:10
Well hello, me (Aidan) and my fellow painting monkey (Josh), have decided to finally log all of our workings here on warseer. Now, we're not the best of painters, but we have been doing a lot of work for GW Bristol (pics of which i will try and get by the end of the week); so here are a few pics of minis im working on, harry the hammer (wip) and a tereminator librarian for my new space marine army (also wip), oh! and a random vlad von carstien!:D. C+C welcome, enjoy....

Painting monkey no.1

moredakkadakka
06-05-2008, 21:26
yes indeedy and here is his fellow painting monkey (josh) ! da da !
ill try and get some pics up tomorow night woop!

josh

Kasrkin 666
07-05-2008, 01:55
Very interestin pieces of work there. Can't wait to see more.

-Sunny

moredakkadakka
07-05-2008, 14:15
right first update ! woop beat you aiden ! anyway here we have some pics of a wip ezikiel librarian person and a wip ork tankbusta 'nob. bit stuck on which one to finnish first.

josh C+C welcome...

Shorty McShortshort
07-05-2008, 18:21
UPDATE TIME!!! well as promised here are a few pics of models me and josh have painted for GW brizzle, first 'the tower of the ancients' a combined effort, second the commisar baneblade (very dusty) paited by me and the stores harry the hammer (also me). However this is merely the tip of the tip of the iceburg, there are also 6 fexs (half me, half josh), a 3000pt ork army, and some deamons. more pics soon....

Painting monkey no.1

Napalm
08-05-2008, 11:59
That command baneblade is sweat !
Do you have any picture of the sides?

Shorty McShortshort
08-05-2008, 17:07
@napalm; cheers! glad you like it, it was done in quite a rush but i think it came out ok, as requested here is a picture of the side (sorry about the poor pic quality!)

Painting monkey no. 1

moredakkadakka
09-05-2008, 07:17
im typing this from my nintendo wii ;)