PDA

View Full Version : back from storage

soulstealer666
08-05-2008, 08:10
right just to mix things up a bit at my club (ive been playing with VCs for a while now) i though i would pull out my no treeman army and alter it so it took two of them here goes:

spellweaver @ 355
lv4
great eagal
glamourweave
dispell scroll

branch wraith @165
lv1
blight of terror

branch wraith @140
lv1
cluster of radiance

branch wraith @115
lv 1

8 dryads @ 96

8 dryads @ 96

8 dryads @ 96

8 dryads @ 96

8 dryads @ 108
branch nymph

8 dryads @ 108
branch nymph

8 dryads @ 108
branch nymph

3 treekin @195

treeman @285

treeman @285

go figure each of the branch wraiths go in one of the units with the branch nyph,

the spellweaver sits back and/or flys around and casts lots,

the treemen sit in my free forest and sing themselves forward with help from the branchwraiths

tell me what you think all C&C is welcome

cheers

soulstealer

soulstealer666
08-05-2008, 20:26
*shameful bump*

is there anything wrong with it or is it stupid or WAAC help me out here

any at all

Bumble the Great
13-05-2008, 09:51
Wow and I thought that 4 units of dryads was pushing it!
personally nyphs for all the dryads are a must the extra attack in the small unit is fantastic IMO
Treekin im not to sure on what are 3 of them gonna do in the grand scheme of things?
2 Treemen is always fun tho and a great way to distract your opponent from the dryads skipping round their flanks.
What lore were you gonna take on the lvl4 beasts could be fun (bear anger on the bwraiths)
This army I think will excell against most, but as is the trouble with any force that focuses on one aspect you will come up against foes that will rip this to pieces, im thinking skaven (rattling guns, fire throwers, warp lightning) and poss dwarfen gun lines (organ guns, cannons with rune of fire, flame cannons)

Anyway let me know how it works for ya and what it matches up well with!