Standard of Seeping Decay

10 daemonettes

10 bloodletters

6 furies

5 fleshounds

5 fleshhounds

6 flamers
pyrocaster

This comes out to 2097. To take it down to 2000 do you think I should drop the masque and a plaguebearer, or the furies and 2 plaguebearers?
To take it up to 2250 what do you think I should add? I thought about bloodcrushers but they just seem too fragile and not hitty enough. Perhaps beefing up the bloodletters to a proper block with command?

Thanks

Damian
10-05-2008, 12:12
No comments?

vinny t
10-05-2008, 14:58
I think you should drop deamonetts and a few other points to get BLOODCRUSHERS!!! These babies pump out a total of 4 WS5 S5/6 Attacks. They are amazing!

Your Mum Rang
10-05-2008, 15:26
I'd take it to 2250 by dropping the Pyrocaster, and bulking up the support units.

One option might be to bulk up the Daemonettes by taking them to 17 and adding the Banner of Ecstasy. Then add in a Slaanesh Herald w/ Siren Song.

Place these in contact with your PB's and make the enemy charge you and contact both the ASF Daemonettes and the mega static CR of the PB for autobreaking fun.

Also take the Fleshies up to 6.

It's very similar to my lists minus the GD.

riven5
10-05-2008, 19:10
One option might be to bulk up the Daemonettes by taking them to 17 and adding the Banner of Ecstasy. Then add in a Slaanesh Herald w/ Siren Song.

Place these in contact with your PB's and make the enemy charge you and contact both the ASF Daemonettes and the mega static CR of the PB for autobreaking fun.

That's...a really, really good idea. Diabolical. :skull:

Damian
10-05-2008, 19:50
Thanks, great idea!