PDA

View Full Version : Can you ID these minis?

Templar Ben
11-05-2008, 23:34
These are bad photos because all I have is my camera phone at the moment.

The first is a priest of some sort wearing a pirate hat. He has a flamer it would appear.

The second is some sort of inquisitor model. He has the inquisition symbol on his chest and has a bolter. He is wearing a mask that looks a lot like the ones in "Army of Two" (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/932860_20060823_screen009.jpg) but along the crest of his head it also has the inquisition symbol.

El-Diablo
11-05-2008, 23:36
The priest with the pirate hat is a necromunda special character, the Arch Zealot of the Redemption, the Inquisitor was released with the daemonhunters range.

EDIT - Beat you to it Grimtuff ;)

Grimtuff
11-05-2008, 23:36
The first the the High Priest of the Redemption. A Special Character for Redemptionists in Necromunda.

The second is a Daemonhunter Inquisitor fig.

;)

EDIT: Ninja'ed by that Spanish Devil!

Johnny Bravo
11-05-2008, 23:37
I've definitely seen that Inquisitor before, I believe he was either a limited edition or a mail-order only of a special character. Let me dig out my Daemonhunters and Witchhunters books...

Edit: Damn, you people are fast. Thrice confirmed, then, he is an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor.

Templar Ben
11-05-2008, 23:54
Thanks so much. Even my terrible photo can't keep you guys down.

gonzosbignose
12-05-2008, 09:27
lol at you super fast uber geeks!

I'm thinking of photoing random models from my collection just to see how fast they can be identified!

Seriuosly though... good work guys. its you boys how make this site as successful as it is!

At GW over the birthday weekend we had a 'feel the model' competition.

A boxwith a model in it, and you could only feel it (exactly what it says in its title i suppose) and i suspect you guys would have been fab at it...

oh yes... thats the pirate hat redemptionist lol...

Any how...

regards

My name is Daniel and i am a wargamer