PDA

View Full Version : Tzeench/Khorne Deamon Army 2000 pts

Banimal
13-05-2008, 01:40
So, following the trend of everyone else, here is my planned Daemon army up for consideration. I have always loved Khorne and Tzeench and to actually put them in one force is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Lord of Change, Lvl 4 Deamonic Robes, Master of Sorcery-585 pts
I already have this guy almost fully built/painted, so I thought I might as well use him.
Skulltaker-150 pts
He'll go with the 14 strong bloodletters unless he can find a better target, in which case he'll jump out at close range and clobber them
1 Herald of Tzeench, BSB, Power Vortex-170 pts
He'll go in the big unit of pink horrors, providing a fire base of Gift of Chaos for the Blood Letter combats
14 Bloodletters of Khorne, Full command-198 pts
19 Pink Horrors-228 pts
I wanted a bigger sized unit but I'm afraid to take larger on account of cost both money and pts wise. I'm more than willing to drop these guys down though.
10 Pink Horrors-120 pts
15 Bloodletters of Khorne, Full command-210 pts
5 furies-60 pts
Just for that extra wizard/war machine killer for really cheap
3 Flamers of Tzeench-105 pts
5 Flesh Hounds of Khorne-175 pts
2001 pts
Power dice: 10
Dispel Dice; 7(plus any Magic resist)

Banimal
14-05-2008, 02:49
bump. Anybody? I'd also like to try and keep this as khorne/tzeench themed as possible, as Nurgle and Slannesh don't appeal to me too much as Gods...But I'm open to ideas.

Nightsword
15-05-2008, 21:45
I think it looks like a good combination of magiky death and spiky death :D

Slaanesh would have been useful for there speed, but if you dont want to use them, then dont. I would drop the 10 man horror squad for something more useful like mounting the herald of tzeentch on a disc, so he can zap and hide and make a nuisance of himself, or add in some screamers for slash attacks and general annoyingness. Not sure about BSB, but flamers, flesh hound and, um... F-furies! seems like a good combination. Cant find any serious faults.

Znail
15-05-2008, 22:26
I would combine the two horrors units in one and add command and the sorcery banner to that unit. A larger unit is better as it takes more advantage of the heralds bonus. I would also trade power vortex and master of sorcery between the herald and lord. The herald benifit alot more from it as the lord already gets all the spells in the list. You could give them more gifts as well, but that trade is a pure upgrade for no extra cost.

Marethar
16-05-2008, 09:14
i would probably drop Skulltaker, i think you have enough charcters anyway. Also, like someone said, combine the two horror units into one big unit. With the points saved from skulltaker, i would boost the Bloodletter units, or add some more flamers. And again like someone already said change the Gifts between LoC and the Herald. The Master of Sorcery is IMO a waste on the LoC.

cheers