PDA

View Full Version : City Of The Damned

chaos god
19-10-2005, 13:34
Name:Tero
Sex: Male
Appearance: Tallish skinny man, Gothic clothing, Black Hoody, Black jeans, eye liner, black/blue longish hair.
Weapons: Rusty Kitchen Knife 9 Inch blade.
Equipment: Mini Torch, Small Amount of food, Lighter.

.................................................. .........................

Tero wakes up to the smell of rotting meat. He sits up and looks around still stunned. To realise he's in some kind of alley way right next to a large green dumpster.

Slowly climbing to his feet he stumbles and grabs for the dumpster. Collecting himself and dusting himself off he heads for the street which seems to be completely empty.

"What the ******?" he mumbles to himself as he reaches the pathway next to the road.

In the distance he spots a movement and a man jaggers out of a building door a good seven hundred metres down the cracked and rubble littered road.

warlordgrubnatz
19-10-2005, 16:43
Name:Ruben Quinn
Sex: Male
Appearance: Tall, slightly muscular build, short hair, wears a SWAT uniform
Weapons: 12 guage combat shotgun, desert eagle .50, combat knife, riot baton
Equipment: torch, some food, handcuffs, lighter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruben stopped his car, the wheels slowly came to a stop and the noise of the sirens halted. He got out and looked at the scene around him. A blazing car, dustbins emptied across he streets and barricaded, dark buildings. 'whats going on' he thought as he gingerly edged down the street, shotgun loosley held at his side.

He had been called downtown, witch was odd considering his unit was based on the northern boarder, and was told sometthing big was going down. He was a scout, he would find out what was going down then get back to his squad.

chaos god
24-10-2005, 10:04
Tero continues towards the now limping man who is now only about four hundred metres away.

"Hey!....Hey are you alright?" Tero asks, his throat hurts and is extremely dry. The man gives no reply but looks up towards Tero, looking back down at the ground the man starts to move extremely fast towards Tero, almost at a running pace.

LotusWarrior
25-10-2005, 15:07
Name: Art "Diego Red" Simmons
Appearance: 5ft 6, slightly muscular, short (red*) hair, blue eyes. Wearing light combat clothing, a Red cross symbol on right solider
Class: overall he is a doctor and combat medic
Weapons: combat knife
Equipment: some of medical supplies in a backpack, some food, a LCD flashlight, a broken radio, wallet (some money and pictures of deceased family), a small bottle of JD (nothing like whisky!), and lastly a medical note book (from simple injuries to semi complex surgery).
Art wakes up with a cold sweet, he looks around his medical office, no one else is around. He get up off the floor and moves to get his backpack, he then proceeds to full is pack with a few supplies; he dose not know why, but he knows that something bad has happened.
He leaves the building through the back ally way, that is where he sees a staring looking man running towards another (Tero). Art picks up a metal pipe…

The man lunges at Tero, but is bashed down by Art. Art looks up at Tero, “What the hell is going on!?” Art asks.

warlordgrubnatz
25-10-2005, 19:13
Ruben looks down the street to see a slumped figure running towards a man. He stwoed his shotgun and drew his pistol before running towards them. "Freeze" he shoted but the running figure took no notice, he was taking no chances. He carefully aimed his pistol and squeesed the triger, a loud bang and flash were followed by the figure going straight down. It was a good shot, right through the chest, the trama to teh spine garunteed a kill.

The figure however jumped back up. Its face was covered in blood and its eyes were a pale moon white, it now charged at Ruben. He cursed and leveled his gun, he had no time to think. He pulled the triger agan, he shot hitting the left side of the face. The thing dropped to the floor. "Are you okay?" Ruben asked the shocked man.

Spangley Special
26-10-2005, 15:52
Name, Brandon
age, 19
Sex, male
Appearence, about six foot tall, atheltic. dark hair, mixed race, black combat trousers and black tee, black skate shoes. medium length floppy brown hair.
weapons, wakazashi(sp?) snapped (blade length around 18"), survival knife 8"blade (typical rambo shape, smooth curve + serated back side of blade)
Equipment, hip flask (full of vodka), zippo style lighter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon parted the curtains slightly, and looked down at the street from his Down Town third story appartment. The street was absolute chaos, burning cars, dead bodies and trash covered the road. "Time to get going, i think "
Brandon gathered his stuff. walked over too the door. He reached out to a coat hager, put on his leather jacket and left.

Gethalorre
28-10-2005, 11:39
Name: Will Greene
Appearance: 5'4", early teens. mid-length brown hair. hazel eyes. Black green day T-shirt, Black jeans and baseball boots.
Weapons: Combat knife in a sheath. Long stick/staff.
Equipment: Plasters, out of charge mobile, water bottle half full. Lighter and matches

Will stepped out of the bus to see a figure stumble down the road towards him. The figure looked somewhat clumsy and shuffled, but was gaining fast.
"Oh s***"
will sprinted away from the figure and down an alleyway.

Spangley Special
28-10-2005, 16:27
Brandon cautiously stepped out on to the street, his wakazashi hidden under his leather jacket. He looked around unsure at what had happened.
"what?, What happened? is the whole city like this?" Brandon thought to himself. Brandon ran to the alley by the side of his appartment, he crouched in alley, he looked up and down the street, it appeared empty.

Brandon heard a car come to a stop some where on the other side of the alley. He ran down the alley towards the noise. he emerged in another street. Brandon spoted a man running towards him, as the man approached brandon saw that he was covered in blood.
Confused Brandon slowly stumbles backwards.
"FREEZE" a voice (Ruben's) Shouts followed by the boom of a large calibre pistol (a noise Brandon knew well) followed shortly by another shot.

"Are you Ok?" the voice asked.
Brandon turned round, and let out a sigh as he saw the SWAT uniform.
"Yeah fine.......Thanks" Brandon replied.
Thank god he's not just some psyco gun nut, Brandon thought to himself.

warlordgrubnatz
28-10-2005, 21:58
Ruben held his gun at bradons head. he eyed the coat suspiciously 2whats under there" he motioned to a buldge in the coat and eyed the man suspiciously, seemingly un phased by the strange thing he shot down.

Gethalorre
29-10-2005, 12:19
Will carried on down the maze of alleys. He heard a gunshot, and stopped, unsure of where it came from. He decided to carry on, but slowed to a jog. he turned a corner to see s guy who appeared to be SWAT pointing a gun at another guy's head and gasped.
"whoa."

warlordgrubnatz
29-10-2005, 17:30
"whoa"
Ruben spun round, crouching as he did, he was aiming his gun at a young teenager. "Hey kid are you okay" He asked before turning to face the coated man, still aiming his gun at him but turning his head to face the boy.

Gethalorre
30-10-2005, 14:13
"y-yeah man I'm good. What is... that?"
Will said motioning at the corpse down the alley.

warlordgrubnatz
30-10-2005, 15:56
"Don't worry kid, thats just a lotter i had to shoot, you okay?, were are your folks?" he asked, trying to keep the kid calm.

Gethalorre
31-10-2005, 12:57
Will swallowed.
"They're dead." He saw the man start and smiled. "no, not, like, just now, when I was three, they died in a plane crash. I'm being fostered, but I ran away. They're completes arses. And I saw somone that looks like that guy," Motioning to the dead body, "coming this way, when I was running."

Spangley Special
01-11-2005, 10:53
As ruben was talking to the kid, Brandon drew his knife and swang at ruben, stopping just short of the officers throat. Brandon swallowed hard as he starred down the half inch wide barrel, "look i am not your enemy, i dont what has happened, i didn't do it. but i can guess that what ever is going on, aint gonna finish any time soon. Now can you really blame a guy for carrying a blade to defend him self when psycos like him are running around?" Brandon motioned towards the corpse. "Now can we all be friends, after all you are the one with all the artillery." Brandon stared into Ruben's face awaiting a reply, praying that it wasn't a gunshot.

warlordgrubnatz
01-11-2005, 16:09
Ruben hesitated before lowering his gun. "Right lets move, kid you come withus and stay close, we'll go to the local precinct and establish order, agreed?" Ruben suggested, taking command.

Gethalorre
01-11-2005, 16:27
"uh yessir"
Will stuttered, and drew a knife.
"same reason as him" he said motioning to Brandon.

warlordgrubnatz
01-11-2005, 20:58
Ruben looked t the kid and contained a smirk. he swallowed it reminding himself of teh chaos theywere in and began wlking down the street.

Spangley Special
02-11-2005, 12:50
"good" Brandon mubled as he sheathed his knife. And followed after ruben down the street, ruben was on point, with will the kid following closely behind and brandon a few metres behind him.
"So Mr Policeman, how far to the precinct?" Brandon asked while drawing his wakazashi, he stared at its blade and at the broken tip, and let out a sigh.
He lowered the blade, and held it loosely but ready by his side as the group made its way down the street.

warlordgrubnatz
02-11-2005, 16:07
"No idea2 ruben said, half occupied with scanning teh streets around him, "im not stationed their but I was called in because of lack of manpower, why do you think a swat officer is all alone?" Ruben asked rhetoricaly as he pressed on.

Spangley Special
04-11-2005, 10:45
"I don't know, Maybe the others are on holiday, or maybe they just don't like you" Brandon replyed with a slight smirk. Brandon, drew his hip flask and took a swig then returned to his jacket.

warlordgrubnatz
06-11-2005, 14:01
Ruben laughed sarcasticly before he heard a dull moaning. A figure began stumbling towards them, he turned to see another creature running at them, the things were attacking.

[sorry if this is a bit GM ish but we dont seem to be getting any storyline from the gm]

Spangley Special
07-11-2005, 13:33
There were a few of the monsters attacking from the front and one approaching from behind. Brandon threw of his leather jacket and burst into a sprint drawing his combat knife as he ran towards the one behind them.

Wakazashi in his right hand and the combat knife in his left, he jammed the knife into the thing's chest while simultaneously pivoting round decapitating the monster with his wakazashi. the moster fell to the floor.

Brandon knelt down and drew the knife from the monsters rotting chest, he could hear the cracking of ribs as he did so.
"You see, i'm not just a pretty face after all" brandon called out to ruben who was dealing with the others.

Gethalorre
07-11-2005, 16:30
"Not even a pretty face" Will quipped.
He grabbed his staff and smacked it inti the thing's head. It fell over then Will jabbed the end into it's throat. and it lurched upwards. Shakily with his combat knife, Will stabbed it's face and eyes.

warlordgrubnatz
07-11-2005, 19:46
Ruben fired of a shotgun shell, taking off a zombies head. he span and fired another one, quick, precise and calculated. Another smoking shell fell to the ground, as did another zombie. Ruben swung round, taking out the chest of an undead running at him. He threw the shotgun over his shouldr and drew the desert eagle from his side holster.

He quickly fired three shots into a running zombie, it hurtled to the ground and he fired another into the head.

Spangley Special
08-11-2005, 10:35
Brandon strolled over to Ruben and Will, wiping his blades clean then sheathing them. he looked down at Will.
"wasn't talking to you boy.....
....not bad work though." Brandon said with a slight smirk.

Brandon looked at one of the corpses lying on the floor.
"Friend of yours Ruben?" brandon said while he motioned toward the dead policeman.

warlordgrubnatz
08-11-2005, 22:08
"nah, dont know him" Ruben denied as he removed the policemans baretta 9mm and holstered it. He clambered over the corpses to another policeman, he took the ammo for teh baretta, he offerd the pistol to brandon "You might need this" he offered.

Spangley Special
09-11-2005, 14:35
Brandon nodded as he reached out and took the pistol.

"....hmm, Beretta M92f, semi automatic pistol, 9mm x 19 Parabellem rounds, Fifteen round clip capacity, and with barrel length at the standard 125mm...
..... Haven't used one of these for a while. Thanks"

Brandon crouched over the dead policeman taking the holster off the corpse's belt. He attaced the holster to the rear of his belt then holstered the pistol.

Brandon strolled over to where his leather jacket was laying on the floor.

"Mr Policeman" Brandon called over his shoulder to ruben.
"i really apriate the gesture, you see i personally wouldn't have trusted a man that had a knife to my throat just such a short time ago, then again i'm not really the trusting type." Brandon said while putting his jacket back on, concealling the pistol.

warlordgrubnatz
09-11-2005, 19:44
Ruben looked impresed, then quickly wiped the look off his face "crim" he muttered.

Spangley Special
11-11-2005, 10:32
Brandon looked at Ruben, "if you have some thing to say, say it." Brandon scowled at ruben

Brandon started to walk down the road.

"I dont care if you suspect me, dislike me, hate me even but at least do it honestly.... Don't imply anthing about my past, you dont know a god damn thing about me." Brandon snapped, over his shoulder as he strolled down the street towards the precinct.

(dudes we need a GM that'll actually POST stuff, i dont mind becoming GM, but it'd be better if the GM doesn't have a character, and so is non-biased)

warlordgrubnatz
11-11-2005, 17:38
[yes we NEED A GM, we havent got a clue what to be doing]

Ruben walked after brandon, pulling a face at him. "c'mon kid, stay close" he motioned to will to follow him.

LotusWarrior
15-12-2005, 03:28
ya, I think this forum is pretty dead, sorry, I was whiting on Chaosgod; then school started throwing curve balls... Cya!