PDA

View Full Version : "Space Marine Previews" Thread on Dakka by Kid Kyoto

grizzly ruin
21-04-2005, 14:00
Just thought this was a really funny poke at the SM fluff.

Give it a read.

Thread link here! Touch me!! :eek: (http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakka/Default.aspx?tabid=27&g=posts&t=5631)

He Who Laughs
21-04-2005, 15:17
Thats top-shelf mate, well done for finding it and bringing to our attention! 'xcuse me will I go and work on my Other Black Space Marines... ;)

Wraith
21-04-2005, 15:59
Ahahaha that's damn funny -

They [Necrons] also have unkillable Space Gods [C'tan] who like to hang out with them and kill everyone instead of just eating the sun which would kill everyone faster but would make a boring game. It’s OK for them to have Space Gods who can eat suns but it is not OK to make rules for the Emperor or the Primarchs because they’re too powerful.

I love the C'tan fluff but this is damn funny. :D

Sai-Lauren
21-04-2005, 16:57
I'm surprised Codex:Black and White Space Marines didn't get a mention ;)

Edit:
Before any thinks about posting the joke, please don't.

We don't need it, we've all read it and I don't think Temp. Portent could suffer to lose the bandwidth it takes up.

Sir Charles
21-04-2005, 21:48
I'm surprised Codex:Black and White Space Marines didn't get a mention ;)

Edit:
Before any thinks about posting the joke, please don't.

We don't need it, we've all read it and I don't think Temp. Portent could suffer to lose the bandwidth it takes up.
I have not heard it, so were might I find it?

edit:I forgot the not :rolleyes:

Khaine's Messenger
21-04-2005, 22:17
Just google for "the black and white space marine on the black and white bike" or something similar.

I'm surprised the "stealth marines" weren't in there. ;)

TheSonOfAbbadon
21-04-2005, 22:59
There's reasons behind why there are no primarch rules, most are dead, see, and the ones that aren't are flipping out and being cool, like ninja, but 20 foot tall space ninja of doom. And the Emperor is sitting on a 5 mile high toilet, eatin' potato chips and watching SoB mud wrestling.

grizzly ruin
22-04-2005, 01:19
There's reasons behind why there are no primarch rules, most are dead...

That doesn't explain sufficiently why there are no rules for those Primarchs and Daemon Primarchs that are still around.

Strikerkc
22-04-2005, 01:44
Hmmm, Very strange.

angelspast
22-04-2005, 07:16
Kinda funny... Now about getting my hands on those gold marines... :p

Lord Balor
22-04-2005, 10:38
Anyone who mentions the Black and White Space Marine, The Pointy Sticks and Ninja Marines all in his post post is cool by me...

Hands up who qualifies for being a Cool Guy :D