Daemonettes- 11, Full Command- 162pts
Daemonettes- 11, Full Command- 162pts

Seekers- 6, Standard Bearer, Siren Standard- 181pts
Seekers- 6, Standard Bearer, Siren Standard- 181pts

Fiend- 55pts
Fiend- 55pts

1993pts
__________________________________________________ _____

This is hopefully a take-all-comers list, but also a gunline buster.
Basic plan, deploy to one flank, with the speedier bits on the very edge. Stay about 28 inches from the enemy, with the Heralds in units.
If they go first, no weaponry in range so I'm pretty safe. Then, my first turn is a dash forwards to below 20". Mages cast stupidity on any counterchargers or war machines. When it's his turn again, let off all 4 Siren Songs against shooters / big bad units to get them forwards. Hopefully, he has no shooting and other dangerous units are stupid, so a relatively gentle turn. Then, it's just charge them with the Daemonettes while the fast stuff go for the flanks. Then I just roll up from one side.

Thoughts?

Akuma
17-05-2008, 15:50
Just one thought - lame

quina2525
17-05-2008, 17:49
Thats a bit harsh :|.

Im not really up to date with the new demon book etc, but itsnt unit of 11's a bit small?
And i have no idea what a seeker is :| lol

Akuma
17-05-2008, 17:54
It harsh because the OP didnt even care to read the book - ha says that Magicans will cast stupid spell on enemy units ... OK ... what magicans ? heralds are 140 pts so thay dont have 1 lvl ... meaning that ... he can only cast it once ... so his plan ( weak already ) goes out of the window ...

Mozzamanx
17-05-2008, 19:00
Big Fat Edit: sorry Akuma, absolutely right. Made an idiot out of myself there...
OK, Mk. 2

Keeper of Secrets- Level 3 magic, Temptator, Siren Song, Torment Blade- 615pts

Herald- Siren Song, Level 1 magic- 165pts

Daemonettes- 11, Standard Bearer- 144pts

Seekers- 6, Alluress, Standard Bearer, Siren Standard- 193pts
Seekers- 6, Alluress, Standard Bearer, Siren Standard- 193pts

Fiend- 55pts

Gralph!?!
17-05-2008, 19:09
the heralds are level 1 ONLY if you pay the points for it. they do not come with it basic.

Akuma
17-05-2008, 19:15
"Heralds of Slaanesh are lvl 1 wizards...

Perhaps you should read the book yourself"

I would call this by the name but I'll just say you are extreamly arrogant - you try to look smart without bothering to open your AB - this attitiude speaks more of a person then 309 posts - rather then saying - ok I'm wrong your right - this is no good - you desperatly try to defand dead stand point - how many more warseer users has to correct you ?

Dux Ducis
18-05-2008, 02:09
The list is ok, its only problems are a lack of staying power and high-strength attacks. Which is common in all-slaanesh armies.

I don't understand why people insist on taking mono-god armies - they simply have too many weaknesses. This type of army would fall flat on its face against the likes of brettonia and dwarfs.

stampy
18-05-2008, 02:17
I don't understand why people insist on taking mono-god armies - they simply have too many weaknesses. This type of army would fall flat on its face against the likes of brettonia and dwarfs.

Because a lot of people don't like the way GW has re-written its history and saying that all 4 gods are now best buddies when it was extremely clear that whilst they were on the same side there were significant rivalries between them in almost all previous 'fluff' gw has written.

I'm doing an all khorne army but partly because of this reason, but also because i like an army to look uniform. Plus i don't want accusations of a WAAC army; whilst mono god armies are still competitive they are not as strong/broken as taking the best bits from 2 or more gods

Akuma
18-05-2008, 07:21
stompy - tzeensh flying circuss is mono god and one of the toughest nut to crack in whole wfb ...

isidril93
18-05-2008, 07:32
@akuma
you have a point and a monkhorne/nurgle army can do well but i dont think a mono slaanesh will do well
if he includes 1 unit of another god that can kill, like juggers or flesh hounds his army will still be fast but much stronger

stampy
18-05-2008, 07:44
stompy - tzeensh flying circuss is mono god and one of the toughest nut to crack in whole wfb ...

If someone is that desperate to win and bother with all the converting then good luck to them. However, wouldn't do very well against a Bretonnian RAF