PDA

View Full Version : can u help

brettmarc
18-05-2008, 15:26
hi peps got a mate how thinks he can beat chaos and he is playing skaven me want to take a slaanesh army. But one thing me dont play chaos so can some one help whith this thanks people :evilgrin: :chrome:

stampy
18-05-2008, 15:47
daemons or mortals or beasts?

brettmarc
18-05-2008, 16:40
got to bild a mortal's army whith mark of slaanesh up to 3000 thanks peps

stampy
18-05-2008, 16:54
What models do you have? Then i can help write up a list for you

brettmarc
18-05-2008, 20:35
i ve got most models and if i have not got it here i can get it off me bro. so what was u think of, thank for helping :evilgrin:

EndlessBug
19-05-2008, 00:20
Brett you really need to give people more to work with than what you have/want.

Chaos mortals lists aren't that great atm as they're in a 'we'll get by' phase of their list in WD, in about 3 months IIRC they get a proper boost so you might be best to try something else or wait for a bit. daemons of chaos are a good shout, new book and nice rules, nice models etc.

Give me an idea of what you want and ill try to help, im guessing movement/combat? do you want a lot of magic or none? Also what do you have exactly.

brettmarc
19-05-2008, 07:36
i shall make a list of what i got and post it up by 5 pm thanks all

brettmarc
19-05-2008, 09:29
i would like a strong movement/combat army which has gd magic at lest hold his own.me would like to use 1 lord chose and one wizard chose i ve got all the models for chaos so me will leave it in your hands thanks Endlessbug nice one

Grey Seer Skretch
19-05-2008, 10:01
If you want to hold your own magic wise, I'd take 2 level 2 scroll-caddies and max out on a combat lord and battle standard bearer. Probably throw in a few chariots and some knights/deamonic cavalry/daemonic beasties to up your speed, then bulk the force out with warriors and marauders to give you a decent baseline. Of course, having said that I know absolutely jack all about chaos as i've never played them in fantasy, but thats how I'd go bsed on those guidelines....

EndlessBug
19-05-2008, 10:21
Grey Seer pretty much has it set tbh, 1 lord and a BSB for the heroes, 2 lvl 2 sorcerers, give one spell familiar and a scroll and the other one a scroll or 2.

unit of warriors (15-20) and a unit of marauders (20-25) perhaps with a flanki9ng unit of marauders (10ish) with flails backed up by chosen knights and marauder horsemen, some furies and maybe 1 or 2 spawn and you're there pretty much.

Huw_Dawson
19-05-2008, 10:36
Okay, firstly fix your grammar and spelling. It makes your posts impossible to read and is against forum rules:

2) The language of this forum is English. Whilst it may not be your first language, please try to make yourself understandable. Remember most of the members probably do not speak your native language either. Please do not use numbers instead of words, for example some1, and sms-talk, for example I'm going 2 b good.

I'd recommend that you take a good couple of sorcerors with items for anti magic, and plenty of items that can cause the opponent to take leadership tests.

- Huw

brettmarc
19-05-2008, 14:11
thank you very much for this help