PDA

View Full Version : The Log Is Back!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
21-05-2008, 21:14
*New Imperial Fists start on page five. Much nicer, if I do say so myself. Here's to me actually starting more of what I talk about below...*

Well. It's been a while, hasn't it? Anyway,...

(cue Rock You Like a Hurricane)

The Log Is Back!

For those of you who don't know, I had another log. Emphasis on "had". It was pretty awesome, but it suffered a horrible fate unknown*, and was lost to the ages.

*turns down Rock You Like a Hurricane*

Anyway, I'm back- with just as much awesome win as last time.
So, to start off- a Project List.

In this log, one will find-

-Imperial Fists-always my favorite chapter, and an army I hope to eventually finish...eventually**. Also the source of the Infamous Naming Debacle.

-Red Scorpions- mainly here thanks to Valo, but the Scorpions are another favorite.

-Dust Eagles- the only one of my DiYs that I dare allow into this log, these Marines- along with a suitably awesome IA- will appear later down the line.

-I'll probably dabble in other chapters, but not in numbers greater than a single squad. To start with. Victims may include, but are not limited to-
Crimson Fists
Salamanders
Pre-Heresy Death Guard; Equally Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons; Pre-Heresy...just about everything else, actually. I like my Pre-Heresy.

Yes, I know. I'm a bit of a Space Marine fan.
In a shocking twist, there will actually be something other than Space Marines in this log, namely-

-Tau. Be forewarned that I despise Battlesuits, so this shall be interesting. Fire Warriors are awesome, tho.

-Imperial Guard. I have a few old Steel Legion to paint up, but then it's on to perhaps my most insane project yet- All-Karskin Imperial Guard! Seriously- Stormtroopers, Grenadiers, Carapace, (suggestions for other doctrines appreciated), and I can model everyone with carapace armor and a rebreather. I'll limit myself to 1000 pts, and only use actual Karskin for the Stormtroopers, but still.

I think that's about it...

*Something along the lines of HEAD ASPLODE, if I recall correctly.
**In all seriousness, I've never actually finished an army. That probably says something about me...

Just to keep y'all occupied, here's a few pictures-

Some Imperial Fists, including Brother-Apothecary Valo. I know it's a bad photo, but the progeny of Dorn aren't exactly photogenic. Still, it gets the colors across. Sort of. Better photos when i have more time.

EDIT: Wow. That was seriously an ugly photo. I'll try to take something better later.

Some Firewarriors. This is the Tau scheme I'm going for, but I've yet to decide on a color for markings. Perhaps light tan.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0341.jpg

The Legatis Styges. Did I mention my Battlefleet Gothic Imperial Navy?
Still very much WiP, but I'm quite happy...
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0376.jpg

That's all for now. Expect, in the next few days, a finished Legatis Styges, a start on the St Vincent (Lunar Class), some more Tau, and maybe Red Scorpions.

Cheers,
Raimo

Falkus Kibre
21-05-2008, 22:43
Nice and simple I like it:)

kishvier
22-05-2008, 19:57
Post some of your fist pictures on my photobucket account...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
23-05-2008, 02:43
Meh. Those are old, and I've touched up the Fists since then...

Still, no c&c? C'mon, people- encouragement makes me paint. ;)

Great_Destroyer
23-05-2008, 02:57
They look decent, but you need to thin your paints down more (if you have at all..??) this is most apparent on the steel legion trooper.

Keep up the work though!

Triggerdog
23-05-2008, 03:04
yay! one observation though....your BFG ship has the same scheme as your Tau....I smell heresy!:D

Shadowphrakt
23-05-2008, 06:54
One cannot just

ROCK into Mordor!!! :eek:

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
23-05-2008, 13:48
They look decent, but you need to thin your paints down more (if you have at all..??) this is most apparent on the steel legion trooper.

Keep up the work though!

Yeah, the Steel Legionnaire has several factors working against him- he's my first model done using foundation paints over wide areas, and he's already had another paintjob, which didn't come off entirely when I stripped him. Still, I generally under-thin my paints- bad habit.

Yes, I realized that particular similarity. However, I'm taking inspiration from this-

http://www.merzo.net/images/10mppBloodHawk.gif

and I don't really feel like doing the whole multi-tone thing with the green.

I notice no one has anything to say about my all-Karskin Guard army...

Cheers,
Raimo

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
24-05-2008, 15:43
Another couple of pictures, to showcase my obviously incredible pA1ntIng Sk1llzors ;).

From left to right- A Kroot, An Imperial Fist marine of the Third Company, and an Ultramarine Devastator of the Fifth Company.

w/o flash-
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0377.jpg

with flash-
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0379.jpg

That's really a rather good representation of how my Fists look- not too orange, but not quite bright yellow, either. The photo with flash is rather unforgiving, tho- I see a few bare spots...

C&C welcome,

Cheers,
Raimo

ghostmaker12
24-05-2008, 17:49
well man everything looks good lets see some fist's and other things along those lines!

LOTRCROWN
24-05-2008, 18:59
wicked , i like the minis ,how will you be basing these bad boys up ?

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
25-05-2008, 03:25
Thanks, everyone. I'm glad I finally got some pictures that actually look like my Fists...

I generally put off basing until I have an entire squad to do, then do them all at once. I'm thinking rocky desert for the Guard, classic sand+flock or urban for the various Marines, and something beach-like for the Tau- sand, sparse tall grass, a bit of water...

kishvier
25-05-2008, 22:51
Put some bodies on the marines bases, you don't seem to have many bodies, one can never have too many bodies...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
25-05-2008, 23:21
Of course one can never have too many bodies. Why do you think I have so many in my closet? I...um, yeah...I'll stop now...

The Legatis Styges is nearly done. Like, post pictures later tonight done. I could use the St. Vincent for a tutorial of the green if anyone's interested...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
26-05-2008, 00:47
Teh noses! Double postage*!

In a shocking twist, I has an update! An update entirely Battlefleet Gothic, no less.

The Legatis Styges-

Laid down at Cypra Mundi near the end of the 39th millennium, the Legatis Styges is one of the oldest warships in active service with Battlegroup Deliverance. At the Battle of Trathe, 355M40, the Styges was hulled by a stray Nova cannon round, and, in the chaos of the engagement, rammed by the traitor cruiser Killfrenzy. Almost totally wrecked, the Styges nonetheless made it back to drydock at Regium Caldaris, and was re-launched 402M40.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0383.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0381.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0382.jpg

There you have it. Not very complicated, but it's BFG.

As an aside, I tie together the various forces I own via a long and convoluted bit of fluff. Battlegroup Deliverance is currently attached to the Damascus Crusade, which...
Oh, hell. I'll save the fluff for later.

C&C appreciated.

*That reminds me of something. It is entirely unacceptable to shout "DOUBLE PENETRATION" when scoring two penetrating hits on a vehicle. Seriously.

I've also started work on the St. Vincent-
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0384.jpg

It's only basecoated, but still.

Cheers,
Raimo.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
30-05-2008, 00:54
Hello, all. Been a while, hasn't it?

I had started posting another pointless update when I realized...*blinks*...why bother? It wasn't anything y'all haven't seen already, and the pics were coming out really, really bad. So instead, I'll fill a post with random, useless blather.

I've shelved the St. Vincent for now- I'd like to actually put some form of serious effort into my Tau. I've got a Firewarrior squad to finish off, a brace of Kroot staring accusingly from the same shelf (in an even more paint-challenged state), and a lone Stealthsuit, part of a tentative unit of four. Oh, and a color scheme to decide on. Still stuck on the markings, but I'm drifting back towards the original orange. Still, suggestions are welcome.

On another note, I'm equally stuck on what to do about battlesuits. I strongly dislike the models- not that they're that bad, really; I just don't think they look very Tau. I'm not such an idiot as to simply not use them (impossible, among other things), but I need a replacement. Not Forgeworld suits. Something...smaller. More infantry-like. Perhaps converted Stealthsuits.

Yet another note- I've recently dug up a heavily battle-damaged BFM marine, and primed him black. I've been intending to do him as some chapter I've never tried before, just for a change of pace. Chapter suggestions? I've thought about Space Sharks, as mentioned in the opening, but I've got something else planned for them...

By way of closing-
I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand...walking through the streets of Soho in the rain...

Enjoy Every Sandwich.

Cheers,
Raimo.

kishvier
30-05-2008, 23:38
Werewolves of london!
dodo-dodo-dodododo!

Hope to see some updates soon...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
31-05-2008, 21:37
Well, this is an update...sort of...ish...

I've dragged out a few of my Fists to photograph, for your viewing pleasure.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/Photo001.jpg

As mentioned above, I'm hoping to get a sizable part of the Tau I own finished- A twelve-man Firewarrior squad, 10 Kroot and a lone Stealthsuit, soon to be joined by his three squadmates.

The stealthsuit was originally Kishvier's, and had been assembled in a bizarre pose- tilted forward, hunched over, aiming his burst cannon at the ground. After an evening of greenstuffing, here he is-
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0396.jpg

I had to re-sculpt his arm between the upper elbow and the gauntlet (came out quite nice, IMHO), and a sort of belt to cover the gap where he had been re-positioned at the waist.

I'm contemplating painting him in the near future, but I'm still debating whether to just paint him as normal, or try that stealth-effect- y'know, the one where parts of the suit blend with the base, and there's a wavy, energy-effect to mark the transition between camo'd and normal. Any suggestions?

Damn. I post way too much...

C&C? Pleases? I'd like to know how my GSfu looks (probably shouldn't 've primed over it...).

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
02-06-2008, 00:26
It's...another post by Raimo!
And, of greater interest, something actually painted- behold...

A Stealthsuit, painted in the "disappearing" style.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0400.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0398.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0399.jpg

I really like how the stealth effect came out- it's much easier than one would expect, and looks quite cool, to boot.
His disappeared half came out pretty nice, IMHO- a series of drybrushes of Desert Yellow, Iyanden Darksun, and Khaki over Scorched Brown, followed by a wash with watered-down Graveyard Earth.
I'll probably finish his base tomorrow- something beach-like, with small dunes of sand, and tall, yellowy grass. Maybe a bit of water.

C&C welcome, appreciated, and actively solicited.

Cheers,
Raimo.

EDIT: *swears*. I still have a layer of highlights, and another wash left to do on the cloth. Oh, well.

ghostmaker12
02-06-2008, 01:37
dude that stealth suit is amazing! i wish the marines had invisible troops...or troops that could become invisible.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
02-06-2008, 20:45
Thanks. It's nice to see that people actually read my log...

ghostmaker12
02-06-2008, 21:37
hey raimo go check the chaplain in my thread i think it does you justice

kishvier
03-06-2008, 01:37
Lol, a very nice model ghost.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
03-06-2008, 01:44
Much obliged. Very nice.

Of course, no one has anything to say about my Stealthsuit...

ghostmaker12
03-06-2008, 11:56
dude that stealth suit is amazing! i wish the marines had invisible troops...or troops that could become invisible.

lol i did right after you posted it.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
03-06-2008, 21:30
You don't count, seeing as I've already acknowledged and responded to your post.

Seriously- I'd like to know what people think. Responses are demanded!

kishvier
03-06-2008, 22:33
The stealthsuit is BARBARIC! Simply BARBARIC (In a good way)!

BARBARIC.............BARBARIC!!!

TEH ORANGE ONES R POYSIN!!!

EDIT: Thank you Raimo...you do live in Proper Grammer, where ever the hell that is...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
03-06-2008, 23:28
I assume, when you say "BARBARIC" you mean good...

If so, thanks. Keep the compliments coming...;)

Also, you spelled poysin wrong.

kishvier
04-06-2008, 23:14
You wanna join me in the Jester's Cap Double Tournament Raimo? You can try your fists out, 1k each. I PMed you about the details.

WOOT 600 POSTS!!! (I hit 500 in Raimo's last log).

Temprus
06-06-2008, 06:36
Of course, no one has anything to say about my Stealthsuit...
I somehow missed the update or else I would have responded before now. :D Very nice, very subtle. GW needs to make some clear plastic Stealthsuits so we can make some "proper" invisible ones. ;)

kishvier
06-06-2008, 21:07
Lol, well it seems Raimo has to work at scout camp for a few weeks so he won't play in the doubles tournament with me...which means I will not:(.

Gen.Steiner
08-06-2008, 07:55
I dunno what you were on about badly painted models over in my log, Raimo! :p

That stealthsuit is excellent, I'm a big fan of the disappearing style of 'suit, and that example's particularly good. Nice and simple and clean.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
08-06-2008, 13:05
Why, thank you, Sir.
*salutes*

I think, just for the record, I was on about badly-photographed models. My Fists, to be specific.
And yes, I'll be gone for most of the summer. Oh, well- it's not like I'll get any less painting done...

Gen.Steiner
08-06-2008, 22:24
Aha! Well, the photography isn't bad, just average. :)

Dictator
10-06-2008, 13:37
Any more progress on the stealth suits? I love those guys.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
10-06-2008, 21:46
Why, thank you.
He's the only one I actually own right now, but rest assured- there'll be more (three more, to be exact).

I really need to actually work on something...

kishvier
13-06-2008, 00:43
Yes, you should get some pics so this thread doesn't end up like your last thread...

ghostmaker12
13-06-2008, 04:17
yea i agree more pictures!

I just finished writing an 8 page paper on the battle of Mogadishu so give me something pretty to look at!

Gensuke626
18-06-2008, 00:31
Wow..I've heard of the Disappearing suits before...but this is the first time I've seen one...

I think I'm going to need to Loot that for some Kommandos...

Or start a Tau army...

what colors did you use for the shimmer line?

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
18-06-2008, 02:30
What joy! Responses, giving me a reason to post without actually sharing an update.

Thankee. The "shimmer line" was painted first straight Ultramarine Blue, then highlighted with several mixtures of Ultramarine and Space Wolves Gray, before finally highlighting the very thickest parts of the line with pure Space Wolves Gray. Quite simple, actually.

Things are pretty slow at the moment- final exams, arranging my summer employment, Crysis(;))...y'know.

I'm currently converting one of the new metal veterans into a pre-heresy sort, mostly just minor gs-fu. Still, at the moment, he needs a Legion. Suggestions?

Cheers,
Raimo.

Dictator
18-06-2008, 03:07
Night Lords would be a great Pr heresy legion. No one seems to do them!!!
BTW Crysis... I play that game all the time :]
I hope to see an update soon!

ghostmaker12
18-06-2008, 03:33
i say alpha legion because likewise nobody does them. its always world eaters, death guard and emperors children.

kishvier
19-06-2008, 20:05
MOAR UPDATES ARE TEH NEEDEDZ!!!

Lol, Ian look at my sig now...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
19-06-2008, 21:53
I go away for the afternoon, and what do I get? Kishvier yelling about moar updates...in really, really bad l33T. Seriously, dude- your l33T is nearly as bad as your French...

If you must, I'm painting a devastator right now. He'll be up tomorrow...probably.

There's not much work to be done on the pre-Heresy vet...I've only greenstuffed him a new helmet, converted up his backpack, and removed some gothic grimdark skull bling. Any suggestions? As for legions, I'm still undecided. He'd make a good EC, and passable Alpha Legionnaire, but he doesn't have the Night Lords look.

kishvier
19-06-2008, 22:31
Hey! Don't bring french in here (which I passed the exam, oh yeah!). I was just stating in a loud manner, moar updates are neededz!

ghostmaker12
19-06-2008, 22:34
i second kishvier more updates would be cool preferably some stealth suits.

kishvier
19-06-2008, 22:35
Yeah! I've been seconded!

Gen.Steiner
22-06-2008, 01:22
Alpha Legion, if only because the book 'Legion' is cool. :D

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
23-06-2008, 01:09
Well...Alpha Legion it is. Paint scheme, tho...I'm thinking of following BoLS- slightly purpley-blue, with lots of silver trim. Does Legion give any specifics beyond "They're blue, dumbass."?

I've managed to get about the usual amount of painting done- absolute zilch, although to be fair, there hasn't been all that much time- work (Friday and Saturday), World War Z- an Oral History of the Zombie Wars (epic reads), and Jericho. Clive Barker's, not Skeet Ulrich's. Sure, it's not FEAR or anything, but legless flying crusader zombies are surprisingly addictive, and it's given me all sorts of cool modeling ideas...Also, it's cool to have a flaming snake come out of your arm.

Clive Barker's Jericho- Reviewed by Raimo.

Pros: We all need more games that encourage the consumption of the dead
Cons: I take that back

Anyway, I'll probably have a finished Devastator up by late tomorrow, but don't hold your breath...

Cheers,
Raimo

ghostmaker12
23-06-2008, 01:47
well you seem to be going the same pace that i am, im re reading World War Z and the zombie survival guide. so i cant wait to see the pics when they arrive.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
24-06-2008, 23:24
*blinks*

Yeah...nothing painted today...not like that's a surprise or anything...

Excuse- I was busy hating my Tau, after seeing those brilliant Karskin+Pathfinder conversions over on MP&T general. So there. Seriously, those are incredible. Must steal idea...

Speaking of Karskin, I'm picking up a box, in order to either a) shamelessly steal the beautiful conversions mentioned above, or b) start on my all-stormtrooper Guard army. Still stuck on Doctrines, tho-

Stormtroopers
Grenadiers
Special Weapons Squads
Carapace
...really not sure...suggestions?

Cheers,
Raimo

kishvier
24-06-2008, 23:25
Drop Troops? Mechanized? I dunno...

Dictator
25-06-2008, 00:38
Carapace,
Stormtroopers
Grenadiers
Special Weapon Squads
and lastly perhaps sharpshooters because of the fact that you have Carapace as a doctrine. Having carpace implies the fact that there will be normal guardsmen just w/ carapace. Those are some expensive models that hit only half- of the time. So why not make w/ these carapaced guardsmen hit more frequently with the sharpshooters doctrine for only 10pts per squad.
2 cents thrown.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
27-06-2008, 16:28
Having carpace implies the fact that there will be normal guardsmen just w/ carapace.

Not quite. The carapace is for the odd command squad and Special Weapons squad who would otherwise be normal, flack-armored Guardsmen. Still, sharpshooters sounds good, although I'm not quite clear on what it does...

On another, more visually appealing, note, I've finally finished that Devastator...observe-

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0403.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0402.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0404.jpg

I'm quite happy with how he came out (the glow effect on the Plasma Cannon, especially), and the photo manages to accurately capture the yellow. C&C most actively solicited.

Cheers,
Raimo

Shadowphrakt
27-06-2008, 16:42
looks good Raimo! Glad to see you getting back to the fists!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
27-06-2008, 17:11
I've always been a die-hard Imperial Fist...I just paint really, really slowly.

Thanks, btw.

Shadowphrakt
27-06-2008, 17:53
Yeah, I know about painting slow. I have been painting 1900 points of Fists for 9th of July, been painting them for a month, and I've completed 30 points. Lol.

Sword of Glory
27-06-2008, 18:45
I likes your imperial fists, and the alphas and kasrsrsrskin sound rather awethome :)
but... I have to agree with everyone else... more photos please!!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
28-06-2008, 13:51
Why thank you, good sir.

Of note-

I am leaving. Seriously, for most of the rest of the summer, I'll be working, in the Chautauqua region, at a summer camp known as Merz. I will have absolutely nothing to share 40k-wise over that entire period, but I'll be checking in every Saturday, to respond to questions, trade mindless banter, accept cash donations, ect. Still, I will being make sw33t moinez, so it's all good.

Rockin' you like a hurricane,
Raimo.

kishvier
30-06-2008, 19:23
Lol, it's really amazing that he's going to boy scout camp...seriously, though he may deny it.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
05-07-2008, 01:05
What on earth, good sir, are you talking about? I'm not denying anything- I said, I'm working at a summer camp, employed by the Boy Scouts of America, at a camp in the Chautauqua region known as Merz.

Well, then...

Just sayin' hi...got my Karskin, too. No chance to paint, unless I'm really lucky, tho.

kishvier
05-07-2008, 15:37
I said you MAY deny it, you have a way of denying boy scouts and Warhammer 40k at school, though you may not notice it...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
05-07-2008, 17:20
Pffft. Your paranoia does you no service. It's 40k I deny, and in an offhand, debonair manner. I have a reputation, however fraudulent and fictitious, you know.

By the way, did you actually go to the tournament, or what? Last I recall, there was a fair amount of confusion on the subject, and I've been away since then.

No photos for you, dear readers, no doubt much to your chagrin. Still, I've been awake exactly 26 minutes- what do you expect?

Mindless banter thus traded, I retire.

kishvier
05-07-2008, 21:04
Yes, Dictator and myself won 2nd place. I got a free Leman Russ (pssst look at my log).

Shadowphrakt
05-07-2008, 23:22
Pffft. Your paranoia does you no service. It's 40k I deny, and in an offhand, debonair manner. I have a reputation, however fraudulent and fictitious, you know.

Lol. Same with me. Though one of my friends refuses to lie about me collecting Warhammer. Pffft. Damn kids! Them and their morals.

Have fun at the camp. Am working myself, though in a completely different setting.

Looking forward to seeing stuff, even if its some time away.

Lord Cook
06-07-2008, 00:03
Hmm, I am much impressed by the stealth suit. It almost inspires me to get my **** in gear and paint a Tyranid Lictor in similar fashion. They're pretty much the only other unit in 40k that could do the same thing. Very cool.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
13-07-2008, 02:52
A compliment form Lord Cook is like...um...yeah...I've really got no precedent...
Thanks, and all that.

Just checking in...I should probably have something to show you...yeah.

Roland was a warrior, from the land of the midnight sun
With a Thompson gun for hire, fighting to be done
The deal was made in Denmark, on a dark and stormy day
So he set out for Biafra to join the bloody fray

Through sixty-six and seven, they fought the Congo war
With their fingers on their triggers, bleeding bloody gore
The days and nights they battled the Bantu to their knees
They killed to earn their living, and to help out the Congolese

Roland the Thompson gunner...

His comrades fought beside him - Van Owen and the rest
But of all the Thompson gunners, Roland was the best
So the CIA decided they wanted Roland dead
That sonofabitch Van Owen blew off Roland's head

Roland the headless Thompson gunner
(Time, time, time, for another peaceful war)
Norway's bravest son
(time stands still for Roland 'til he evens up the score)
They can still see his headless body stalking through the night
In the muzzle flash of Roland's Thompson gun

Roland searched the continent, for the man who'd done him in
He found him in Mombasa, in a barroom drinking gin
Roland aimed his Thompson gun - he didn't say a word
But he blew Van Owen's body from there to Johannesburg

Roland the headless Thompson gunner...

The eternal Thompson gunner,
still wandering through the night
Now it's ten years later,
but he still keeps up the fight
In Ireland, in Lebanon,
in Palestine and Berkeley

Patty Hearst
heard the burst
of Roland's Thompson gun
and bought it

Cheers to all, and good night.
Raimo.

kishvier
13-07-2008, 17:42
I think Raimo has been drugged at camp...when I came to pick my brother up on Friday I met Raimo...he deemed it important to give me a bear hug:wtf:...I am so disturbed. Thought you guys should kno...and now he's posting poems...

Sword of Glory
13-07-2008, 18:54
It wasn't a love poem. Raimo may be OK....

kishvier
13-07-2008, 22:16
He gave me a bear hug! Dude thats creepy!

Shadowphrakt
13-07-2008, 22:22
He gave me a bear hug! Dude thats creepy!

I gave a staff member in Edinburgh a bear hug and he broke free of it and started poking me. No not there you dirty people! He was in the swedish army...and is quite scary still.

Having fun Raimo? If you're ever in Edinburgh or anywhere in Scotlanddrop me a PM.

Sword of Glory
13-07-2008, 23:55
Kishvier, do you have something against man-love? :angel:

kishvier
14-07-2008, 00:10
I may, though if you knew Raimo personally like I do you'd be very very scared at this moment.

Sword of Glory
14-07-2008, 00:16
I'm not scared. anyone that can paint that nicely is welcome to bear-hug me :)

kishvier
16-07-2008, 00:31
Um...is all I have to say to that.

On another note since Raimo isn't here to post any pics I'll have to post this one I dug up out of my computer. It's Raimo, one of the funny pictures I took during our first battle report:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/100_7877.jpg

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
19-07-2008, 16:38
Having fun Raimo?
You have no idea...my job is the greatest...

Kishvier, do you have something against man-love? :angel:

;)

By the way, that's Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner, by Warren Zevon, you philistines.

I don't really have time to paint anything while I'm home, (as y'all might have noticed) but it's nice to see that I've got some support out there.

Cheers,
Raimo

kishvier
19-07-2008, 17:33
Yeah, I missed you yesterday while I was picking armen and alex up...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
27-07-2008, 18:06
Oh, hi. Just checking in.

I've got a few days until I leave again, so there's a fair chance that y'all might actually see me paint something...

Off to play Homeworld. Bestest Game Evar.

Cheers, all.
Raimo.

kishvier
28-07-2008, 00:47
Ah yes, home world, I'm terrible at that game, too much unification wars...anyway, I'm announcing that I too am back and Raimo you do need to update before the mods get angry(er?).

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
08-08-2008, 14:57
The log is back...again...*sigh*...

It's been slow, but I do have at least something to show you- my Karskin Sgt. has a lovely new head...
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0409.jpg

I've got something else in the works, too- I'm trying out CBS's (and, here on Warseer, Jaer's) much-acclaimed brown undercoat for painting Imperial Fists. The results are very nice, and, lately, I've been a tad disheartened by the quality of my Fists in general. Thus, circumstances collide...we'll see where this goes.

Cheers,
Raimo

kishvier
08-08-2008, 15:55
Hey, is that rebreather that mould you have? On another note, my Mom said that I could possibly go to Adepticon this year. I was wondering if I can make sure I'm going that maybe you could come to?

Shadowphrakt
08-08-2008, 18:42
Hmmm. Good conversion to hide his ***** head. What regiment willyou paint him? Cadian 8th? cos they're the dogs. And by that I mean the dogs b0ll0cks, not anything else.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
08-08-2008, 19:12
The mold was for steel legion heads (like, the whole head), and never left the planning phase. That mask is entirely sculpted. Yay me.

Still not decided on a color scheme, but it's going to be (hopefully) rather more original. There's going to be at least 1k of them, and I'd like something visually pleasing.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
09-08-2008, 16:17
I love updating. It's so...satisfying. It's like "Yo, look! I actually paint stuff!".

Speaking of painting, I've gotten a start on my new, improved Imperial Fist, with a single conclusion- I need an airbrush. Or Vomit Brown spray. Come to think of it, real Vomit Brown would be nice, too- I've been using a sort of faux-brown, a mixture of Iyanden Darksun, Blazing Orange, and a 50/50 Graveyard Earth/Bleached Bone mix I've had for, like, ever.

Anyway, I imagine you're more interested in actual pictures, so...
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0411.jpg
Gah. Stupid autofocus.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0412.jpg

Yes, that's an Imperial Fist. The highlighting/shading is done, and he's ready for touch-up and a yellow wash, after which he will hopefully start to look like a proper Fist. After that, it's just detailing, and he's done. His bolter, already finished, is not pictured, because unless y'all have some sort of fetish, bolters stuck to pieces of sprue probably aren't that interesting.
That's all for now.

Cheers,
Raimo.

kishvier
11-08-2008, 15:19
I've been using a sort of faux-brown, a mixture of Iyanden Darksun, Blazing Orange, and a 50/50 Graveyard Earth/Bleached Bone mix I've had for, like, ever.

Yeah, did you take my one yellow or brown, one of them is missing and you seemed to be transfixed on it last time you were at my house...:eyebrows:

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
11-08-2008, 16:44
No, I haven't stolen your paint. I did probably leave it lying around somewhere unusual, tho.

Anyway...

This is an update. I can tell from the pictures, and from having seen quite a few updates in my time.

I've finished the test Fist, and I'm honestly quite pleased with the result. Thus, I've got a new scheme, and my currently painted Fists get pensions and a complimentary vacation. And a bath in Simple Green.

Anyway...
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0422.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0423.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0424.jpg

Nice, no? He's only a test model, so there's a few things I plan on improving upon (ink is too dark, yellow wash overpowers the highlights, etc), but other than that, I'm happy.
C&C welcome.

Still trying to beat "The Library" on legendary,
Raimo

Oh, by the way, happy birthday to Kishvier. It is the eleventh, isn't it? Damn. Oh well, happy birthday.

Shinigami
11-08-2008, 16:59
i personaly like the dark black ink,

looking forward to seeing more fists :)

Shinigami

kishvier
11-08-2008, 19:20
Yep, it's my birthday today. Thanks I'm loving it. Unlimited everything including food and computer games, except girlfriends but I can work around that. My roflcoptor goes soy soy soy soy soy soy soy.-Arby and the Cheif

kishvier
18-08-2008, 22:55
Dude, you need more updates...even I've updated, and it was painted.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
19-08-2008, 02:21
Pffft. Go away, please. You might force me to actually paint something. I've settled on a scheme for the Karskin, though...

No thoughts on the Fist? C&C would be nice.

Praexes
19-08-2008, 03:58
Great looking Fist Raimo! I recieved a Space Marine Veteran with a Bolter as part of a Mini-Exchange, I plan to make him an Imperial Fist.

PS: Check out this tutorial. Great way for painting yellow fisty armour, even though he doesn't add in red shoulder pad trim and aquila which I think is mandatory for a son of Dorn.

http://www.chaosbunnystudios.co.uk/#/tutorialimperial/4525393843

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
19-08-2008, 12:40
*taps Praexes on shoulder* pssst...Dude, that's the method I've so recently fallen in love with. You're still in my command squad, by the way. Brother-Veteran Praexes, with bolter.

kishvier
19-08-2008, 14:38
Hey, want to come to my house today (Raimo)?

On another note, am I still the Vet. Sergent w/ Lightning Claw or did that model kinda die?

Oh yes and do you like it that your my avatar?

even though he doesn't add in red shoulder pad trim and aquila which I think is mandatory for a son of Dorn.

Only the 3rd company uses red trim.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
19-08-2008, 16:47
You're the nascent Alpha Legionnaire, who's somewhere between converting and painting.

Company colors and the Fists don't really go together...the old IA had the chest eagle change color, and something more recent (Insiginum Astartes?) said that traditional colors aren't used, and company is denoted by an insignia on the left knee.

Shadowphrakt
20-08-2008, 20:19
Company colors and the Fists don't really go together...the old IA had the chest eagle change color, and something more recent (Insiginum Astartes?) said that traditional colors aren't used, and company is denoted by an insignia on the left knee.

And the cookie goes to Raimo. Well done!

All IF shoulder trim is red, with the compay markings on a kneepad. The first company is a white cross...i'm not sure about the rest.

kishvier
21-08-2008, 16:12
? I had no idea...though it serves me right having no books on SM but the codex...darn...can I still have a cookie?:D

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
21-08-2008, 18:02
And the cookie goes to Raimo.

Of course it does. I haven't been playing Fists for a good three years for nothing.

Just for the record...

Company Insignia, Battle-Companies of the Imperial Fists-

1st- White cross, yellow feild
2nd- Halved vertically, white and yellow
3rd- Diagonal stripe, red, yellow field
4th- Halved horizontally, yellow and green
5th- Quartered, white and black

Even Shadowphrakt doesn't have any C&C?

Shadowphrakt
21-08-2008, 18:20
Oh...right. That fist looks cool, the black lining really brings out the Yellow. I need to black line my World Eaters, and I know how hard it can be.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
24-08-2008, 02:07
Well, it's been a slow week hereabouts, no? Motivation time!

What would y'all like to see? I'm lost on what to start next, and am open to suggestions. I could really lay into the Fists, finish up my Tau, paint those Karskin staring accusingly form my desk, or start something completely other (it'd probably be Marines, but a change is in order, anyway. Pre-Heresy, perhaps?). Thoughts? Desires? Cash donations?

Edit- No painting today, because race. 26 mile RR, placed first in my category (Under-17). Yay.

kishvier
25-08-2008, 01:20
Thoughts? Desires? Cash donations?

Yes, cash donations to myself.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
25-08-2008, 14:06
Well, that made...lots of sense...

Still no thoughts?

kishvier
25-08-2008, 16:09
It made perfect sense. I had a desire to have cash donations. Though not to you, but to me. It's clever irony really.

Paint something. My log is turning out better than yours and that is causing the universe to open into the warp...

Shadowphrakt
25-08-2008, 16:16
I'd like to see the Kasrkin painted, they would be a nice little addition to this log :D

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
25-08-2008, 17:11
Karskin it is. I've got a scheme settled and everything, so it's all good. Yay for Shadowphrakt being constructive.

Kishvier...no, it's not. No irony for you. Grammatical confusion does not clever wit make. As best I can tell, you imply that you intend to donate cash to yourself, and then you misuse both past tense and a possessive verb in the same sentence. And no, my log is always more better. Thus is preserved the balance of life, the Universe, and everything.

kishvier
25-08-2008, 17:19
I have more update! HA!

Anyway, thats how you always talk, no matter what it is you always classify it as 'clever irony' so I thought I'd give it a try.

Shadowphrakt
25-08-2008, 17:24
*kidney pucnhes kishiver* Nobody likes a boaster.

kishvier
25-08-2008, 17:41
OUCH! *gives shadow a nasty look*

Hey I'm just trying to get him to paint. *Nurses gut*

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
25-08-2008, 17:57
Anyway, thats how you always talk...

True, but I have an innate instinct for correct grammar, giving what I say a certain sense of balance. You just blurt random.

I love this log. Now, no more posts until update! I are serious cat! This is serious thread!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
27-08-2008, 16:02
Madness? No...This is Update!

I'm really, really pleased with how this came out. He looks pretty good in the photos, but absolutely f-all awesome in person. Looks like I've got myself a color scheme for my Karskin.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0425.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0427.jpg

His backpack isn't done yet, and he's not based, but you get the idea. C&Cburger to go, plzthx.

Cheers,
Raimo

Shadowphrakt
27-08-2008, 16:06
You should be really really pleased. Its great model. the lens is brilliant, a good choice for a spot colour.

kishvier
28-08-2008, 00:13
Very nice man! I love the dude. One thing, add a small skull white highlight to the lense to make it look like it's reflecting light.

Oh crap, with the new price increase I'll need to get my troopers now! Agh, delaying my fists...

WOOT!!! 900th post!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
28-08-2008, 00:33
As a matter of fact, there is a Skull white highlight...it's, well, the white bit. The photos do tone it down a bit.

Thanks, everybody. Encouragement is always nice.

Marshal Caligula
28-08-2008, 00:40
Great colour scheme for the karskin. One thing. On the Sgt. model that you gave a helmet make sure you get rid of the helmet that is strapped to his belt unless of course you want a guy to have two helmets. Lol maybe his hobby is collecting helmets. Idk ppl are wierd lol.

kishvier
28-08-2008, 16:46
Ah, didn't mention this yesterday (didn't realise it) but your color scheme is Identical to one of my test schemes...which I may use.

CaptainSenioris
29-08-2008, 22:01
Company Insignia, Battle-Companies of the Imperial Fists-

1st- White cross, yellow feild
2nd- Halved vertically, white and yellow
3rd- Diagonal stripe, red, yellow field
4th- Halved horizontally, yellow and green
5th- Quartered, white and black

Thanks for that I may have to re-do some knees...

Your Kasrkin is looking great.

Those lines on your IFist remind me of my first fist army where I occasionally used a nice precise pen to do the black lines. Your new Fist scheme is looking good all round as well BTW.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
02-09-2008, 03:45
Yes, I'm alive. I blame Nashville. Seriously. A laborious sort of trip, but worth it.

As I've said, I'm really pleased with the Karskin. As for the extra helmet- I've already got that solved...y'all can wait and see, tho.

Praexes
02-09-2008, 04:10
You are paintings are making of the improve.

Vey nice.

++EDIT++ Random musing: ever considered donig the lenses Dark Angels? IMHO it would go better with the GE/KK scheme. The blue is kind of... jolting. Electric in fact. ;)

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
06-09-2008, 01:11
Again, thanks.

The blue stays, because I say so. Speaking of Dark Angels, tho, of late I've had a strange urge to start some Deathwing...it's not like I'd ever finish them, or anything, but still. I think it's probably all the Led Zeppelin I've been listening to lately...*pauses to sing along with Stairway. Yes, I'm listening to Stairway to Heaven, while on Warseer* Still, I've got other things to paint...lots and lots of other things...

kishvier
06-09-2008, 15:37
Dude, you never finish anything. You should really try it.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
06-09-2008, 17:53
Pffft...It's not like you're much better. Except Chaos. Wait- do you mean I should, or shouldn't?

kishvier
07-09-2008, 00:40
You should. That's what I'm doing. I won't buy a box until the last is painted (or at least partially painted!:D). It is much better working than when I made my fully made yet 90% unpainted chaos army.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
14-09-2008, 00:39
Oh, hello. It's nice to see that people actually read all the random typing I do. I suppose Deathwing can join the list of things to expect, in the distant future, when I actually start finishing things. Hopefully, a new codex will prompt me to get my ass in gear and finish at least my Fists, in all their 1.5k glory. I've had a cold, and school, so any motivation to paint has been little more than cursory. Still, if I find myself with a few days off in the future, I'll be devoting myself as much as possible to the Imperial Fists, and their completion. Yay me.

Praexes
18-09-2008, 05:10
Raimo! Will you try a truescale? Then you can join me as a GS Amateur* attempting truescale Marines. ;) All you need 'sides normal marine bits are some Termie legs, arms and some plasticard.

It'll be fuuuunn... you know you wanna. :)

*At least I think you've never done GS... have you?

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
18-09-2008, 11:53
Of course! I've been wondering what to do with all these spare terminator limbs I've got lying around...[/sarcasm]

Nah, seriously- Truescale is awesome, and there are some awesome logs out there...I've thought about trying it for a while. I've a fair amount of greenstuff skill, but nothing approaching the kind of mad sculpting necessary...it'll be interesting. You may just have persuaded me...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
20-09-2008, 20:31
Oh, hello.

Just so y'all know that I'm alive, and that I've got something in the works. Something that looks suspiciously like Imperial Fists.

Shadowphrakt
20-09-2008, 20:55
Oh, hello.

Just so y'all know that I'm alive, and that I've got something in the works. Something that looks suspiciously like Imperial Fists.

Oooh! I know! Its Marauders! The little known about SM Chapter!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
20-09-2008, 21:05
*facepalms*

Actually, it's Imperial Fists. Fo'serious. I'm waiting for my Black Reach tactical squad to arrive, so I'm getting a bit of painting done on what I've got. Oh, well.

Shadowphrakt
20-09-2008, 21:38
Seen as you said it looks like Imperial Fists, I assumed that it wasn't and picked another bright yellow chapter, just to try and get some people laughing, but evidently it failed :)

kishvier
22-09-2008, 00:30
Any pics yet? You missed fort george Ian! ANGRY! We actually won this year to, and had a massive rave party...but we won't talk about that.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
22-09-2008, 02:31
You say that like I've been painting. Silly Kishvier.

Also, Fort George blows. I've got far better things to do with my time. Painting, watching as many badass movies as possible, droppin' it like it's hawt*, et cetera.

On a more log-related note, you'll have your updates. Soon. Maybe. Eventually.

*I have no idea what I just said.

Praexes
22-09-2008, 15:02
...Painting, watching as many badass movies as possible, droppin' it like it's hawt*, et cetera.

*I have no idea what I just said.

2004 Flashback!

kishvier
22-09-2008, 22:18
Rofl! Some kids cap gun blew up in his face! Thought they were going to the artilery reg. and giving them a drill. I figured something was bad when bits of a blackpowder barrel were shot at my company. The kid had a modified black powder rifle, black powder in the muzzle built up and exploded when he shot it. 7 injured, hell of a lot of shrapnel. I was talking to their sergent since I'm one and he got hit in the back of the head with a chunk of wood, turned around just in time!

So no, Fort George does not blow, it explodes...now to tend to my ears.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
22-09-2008, 22:26
Defibrillator boxing!

Go away, please. I'm trying to paint.

kishvier
22-09-2008, 22:49
As you sit online...continue please.

ghostmaker12
23-09-2008, 00:00
well Hmmm since i'm back from a long earned vacation it seems fitting to post in this thread. looks good but if i may make a suggestion, try using vallejo yellow orche (inyaden darksun) as a primer for the Imp. Fist yellow. Thats what i have found to be best on my wolves.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
23-09-2008, 00:14
Oh, hi. I thought you were dead or something. As a matter of fact, I'm happy with the method I'm using for my Fists. That's probably why I'm using it. ;) Also, Iyanden Darksun =/= Imperial Fists.

ghostmaker12
23-09-2008, 20:00
lol i ment inyaden darksun undercoat with a bad moon yellow overcoat. i think it looks good for yellow.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
23-09-2008, 20:22
I know. To each his own; mine happens to involve a Vomit Brown undercoat and several coats of watered-down Golden Yellow. On a similar note, I've got a combat squad of Imperial Fists in the works. Pictures when life sees fit to give me a chance to finish.

ghostmaker12
23-09-2008, 23:32
well you are correct to each his own i cant wait to see your new combat squad.

kishvier
24-09-2008, 01:02
Alas! Ghostmaker is alive! Nice to see you back.

On another note, Raimo get working faster!

Valo
24-09-2008, 02:05
What the duece!!! Ghostmaker lives!!!!

Raimo,get workin!

kishvier
01-10-2008, 01:12
Raimo! Are you alive? Do something, paint a Karskin, something!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
01-10-2008, 02:03
*static*

_ __ ___ _ __...repeat, confirm __ _**_ ***_ my position..._____ *_direct inbound, CR89 through 93 overrun,...__-----*_____O*___d__r_ por*__ **tiple co_tacts in___ng, heading 33v-phi b_ d__**--_peat, 33v by 4-49/23. **-*___ confirm,...*h, _*---_'re Astar*__---vance, advance! C*---_*---___ _ __ __ _

*static*

*update in progress*

kishvier
01-10-2008, 02:20
Okay...sure whatever you say.:confused:

Slaaaaaanesh
01-10-2008, 11:31
*static*

_ __ ___ _ __...repeat, confirm __ _**_ ***_ my position..._____ *_direct inbound, CR89 through 93 overrun,...__-----*_____O*___d__r_ por*__ **tiple co_tacts in___ng, heading 33v-phi b_ d__**--_peat, 33v by 4-49/23. **-*___ confirm,...*h, _*---_'re Astar*__---vance, advance! C*---_*---___ _ __ __ _

*static*

*update in progress*

That static effect with the text is rather awesome!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
01-10-2008, 11:52
Serves me right, I suppose. First compliment since page 6, and the man likes my typing. Yay for effective filler.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
01-10-2008, 20:49
All your Black Reach are belong to me!

I'm rather happy at the moment, seeing as I 'm now the owner of the Black Reach Tactical Squad, courtesy of the Warstore. Hopefully, this'll motivate me to finish up that combat squad (technically, it's a tactical squad, but it's short four marines and a Sgt), and move on to the beauty that is snap-fit win. To keep y'all entertained, I've got a picture of my freshly converted Black Reach Sgt. I'm not much of a fan of the original model, but I'm quite happy with this fellow-
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd278/Kishvier/DSCN0431.jpg

Damn, my pictures are big.

Comments, compliments, and threats of the sort that encourage me to paint are actively solicited, and appreciated.

Cheers,
Raimo

Edit: Got the right picture up now. I had originally posted this (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/marrasaff/LaserCat-1.jpg), by accident. Fo'serious.

kishvier
01-10-2008, 22:59
Agh! The Lazer Cats are a' chargin their lazers! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Nice Job on the Serg, looks good, but it seems to have something stuck to it's helmet?

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
01-10-2008, 23:22
That would probably be his old paintjob. The head was scavenged from an aging, old-scheme Fist.

kishvier
01-10-2008, 23:33
Ah, I thought you spilled your glue or something.

rev
03-10-2008, 22:04
whats that on the side of his bolter BCR?

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
03-10-2008, 22:58
A doodad. Technically, it's the upper leg pad of a Mobile Infantry Cap Trooper, from Mongoose's now-defunct Starship Troopers line. A useful bit, those- I've used quite a few as random gear. Good luck finding any of them now, tho.

kishvier
04-10-2008, 21:16
Yeah, those guys little bits were great until discontinued...:(

Fire Harte
06-10-2008, 22:26
It is all good!

All of it...

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
06-10-2008, 23:28
Whatever he means, I have no doubt that Fire Harte speaks the truth. Just for the record, I am (slowly, intermittently, and sporadically) working on a fair number of marines. Most of them are roughly at the stage where yellow enters the mix. So, yeah.

By the way, Fire Harte looks like Harry Potter. Fo'serious. No doubt Kishvier sees the irony in that statement.

kishvier
07-10-2008, 20:34
I enjoy your irony in an epic fashion. Now please give us some pics!

kishvier
17-10-2008, 01:54
Hey for those who are wondering, raimo can't get on the computer. He's grounded until furthur notice for biking up to school and back at 11 o'clock to sneak into the homecoming dance...silly Ian we snuck Zach in through the front door in plain sight of everyone!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
17-10-2008, 11:54
But my sneaking in was cooler. I was all like "Yeah, I'm supposed to be here...", and they were like "O rly?", and I was like "Yahrly! Y'know, peace out."

I'm more inconvenienced than unable-to-use, but I've let this log die for a reason. Methinks we've approached the point where the spam-update ratio is enough to be physically dangerous, so I'm moving the entirety of my logliness to another, more suitable, thread. Bye, now.

Praexes
17-10-2008, 18:08
Oh look! The log is back... back again.

Next thing we know, Raimo will be marrying some chav, acting erratically, and shaving his head. :p

kishvier
17-10-2008, 20:01
And you ridiculed me for doing the same last week! Come on dude don't be a hypocryte...it's just not cool.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
17-10-2008, 21:27
Oh look! The log is back... back again.

Next thing we know, Raimo will be marrying some chav, acting erratically, and shaving his head. :p

Er, yeah. No.

Also no. You update with at least some semblance of regularity, and lack the devoted following of useless posters. Also, I'm cooler than you.

Watch this Internet for future logasmic logical logisms. Or something.

Praexes
17-10-2008, 21:37
Er, yeah. No.

Also no. You update with at least some semblance of regularity, and lack the devoted following of useless posters. Also, I'm cooler than you.

Watch this Internet for future logasmic logical logisms. Or something.

Lol! It was a play on words, not some kind of personal attack. :rolleyes:

I never claimed to update with any 'semblance of regularity'... hehe, have you read my thread? I crack jokes about it all the time.

Also, I'm taller than you. ;)

kishvier
17-10-2008, 21:51
Wow...tough man.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
17-10-2008, 22:56
The bottom part was directed at Kishvier, who tends to forget important stuff like that from time to time.;)

It was a play on words, not some kind of personal attack. :rolleyes:

*rolls eyes, in response* Well, there goes sarcasm. Oh, wait- you're American. Never mind. *laugh*

I'm the current ruler of an sovereign nation. Beat that.

Anyway, let's let this particular piece of Internet die peacefully, m'kay?

Praexes
17-10-2008, 23:55
The bottom part was directed at Kishvier, who tends to forget important stuff like that from time to time.;)

*rolls eyes, in response* Well, there goes sarcasm. Oh, wait- you're American. Never mind. *laugh*

I'm the current ruler of an sovereign nation. Beat that.

Anyway, let's let this particular piece of Internet die peacefully, m'kay?

Australian, but still.

kishvier
18-10-2008, 02:17
So your saying that because I update on a fairly regular basis and it lacks sutible amounts of spam my log sucks? That makes no sense whatsoever!

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
18-10-2008, 03:21
Did I say I made sense?