10 Horrors
10 Horrors

6 Furies
6 Furies

5 Seekers of Slaanesh
5 Seekers of Slaanesh
5 Screamers of Tzeentch

4 Flamers

The plan is to blast away with magic, and use the Masque to modify ld. so units that have been damaged fail their tests. With the power vortex's each unit of horrors gets 2 dice to cast, meaning almost always all 4 spells will be going off from them, then the heralds each get 2 for themselves and the keeper gets its 4, possible casting phatasmagoria so units further damaged are bound to flee. Also using the furies to wipe out units that flee. Then the seekers and keeper clean up units that have been weakened. I gave the keeper the spirit swallower becase of the huge amounts of points it is and the threat that it generates, 670pts is a lot to lose, so keeping that alive at the end of the game is huge.

I haven tested it, just theorized. But i wanted to see what others thought of it, and if it would be effective.

The Red Scourge
23-05-2008, 09:29
Wish people would stop the false advertising and not put their armies down as "Beasts of Chaos".

backslide
23-05-2008, 09:56
not bad, really don't think Spirit Swallower is worth it siren is the way to go I think!

personaly I would drop the seekers/screeamers for flesh hounds to give u more bit in H2H, master of socery would be an idea on at least one herald, to give access to gleen and boon, or beats for cowers and wolf hunts