w/ Standard Bearer
Siren Standard

5 Mounted Daemonettes - 157 points
w/ Standard Bearer
Siren Standard

5 Mounted Daemonettes - 157 points
w/ Standard Bearer
Siren Standard

OK, general idea with this army is reducing enemy leadership ala The Masque, BSB with the Icon of Despair and hopefully Phantasmagoria with Keeper. Planning on a lot of dual charges with the Mtd. nettes forcing those leaderships tests that have been reduced, also Siren Standards should get most of the girls into combat. Tell me what you think.

Gaftra
22-05-2008, 17:41
its going to be tough to play no doubt, not alot of models, low T and youre counting on your ward for your save. that being said, youve done everything right for a pure slaneesh list. an army with a high volume of shooting will be extremely tough to deal with, dwarves wood elves, but if you run like crazy and hit one unit with a crushed leadership it can work pretty well. the siren standard is your key to slamming someone with two or three units.

Akuma
22-05-2008, 17:55
If enemy doesnt shoot - and not have high base T - you should have a chance - also - you are using lods of moiunted demonnetes - can you tell me when I will be able to buy some - thay ware taken from the GW shop and i only have 2 old ones ...

Xaskus
22-05-2008, 19:01
I get my mounted daemonettes from my local GW (I live in Canada), they order me in a squad of 5 whenever I ask and can afford it.

Akuma
22-05-2008, 19:58
Man I hard thay got taken of the shelves because thay will be done in plastic to be in line with the new plastic ones ... The boob problem i think ...

JonnyTHM
22-05-2008, 20:10
Last I heard from GW canada direct services they're not getting done in plastic?

DullMentalRacket
22-05-2008, 21:05
Keeper of secrets
siren song
soul hunger
Enrapturing Gaze
Torment Blade

masque of slaanesh

herald
battle standard standard
Great Standard of Sundering
demonic robes

20 daemonettes
full command

15 daemonettes
full command

15 daemonettes
Full command

5 seekers of slaanesh
champion /musician

5 seekers of slaanesh
champion /musician

4 Fiends of slaanesh

That the list i have planned out, i think its a little more solid. Those big units of damoenettes might be a little overkill. But i guess well see. I dont think youll have enough powerdice to get much off, seems like a waste of points to me.

edit: sorry, ill tidy it up a bit

StefDa
22-05-2008, 22:29
@ DullMentalRacket -
Could you please type out your list next time? I don't want to have to grab my army book to see of I can interpret what you have written. Then I'd like to reply to it.