PDA

View Full Version : Empire Pigeon Bombs

Akuma
25-05-2008, 09:52
Quick Question - I cast re roll to hit and to wound from my WP on my eng who uses pigeon bombs - can i reroll to hit and to wound ?

Second question - I cast it on hellblaster mounted eng - can i reroll to hit to wound with hell ? - he is acctualy shooting it

T10
25-05-2008, 10:32
The quick question: Yes, except the Pigeon Bomb Chart isn't a to-hit roll so you only get to re-roll to-wound.

Second question: According to the FAQ: No.

-T10

Faustburg
25-05-2008, 11:13
Second question: According to the FAQ: No.

... which sort of became the last nail in the coffin of an now utterly worthless character...

Not that the requirement for the set-up made it all that attractive; two character slots, with the priest giving up his more useful position leading a unit of Knights or greatswords, not getting the prayer dispelled, and it not helping against misfires, but at least it was something. :p

Akuma
25-05-2008, 12:03
"... which sort of became the last nail in the coffin of an now utterly worthless character..."

Yes so it appers - shame realy :/

Caboose123
26-05-2008, 17:43
What?! The engineer has a wide arsenal of weapons and should never be on the shelf!

He uses Attack Pigeons! and a Mechanical Horse!

C'mon!

Truly, still the WP is good, the mages are cheap and the fighting characters are... well... great Ld bonuses for your troops!