PDA

View Full Version : Eldar revenant titan scratch build. 95% rdy

Konsta
26-05-2008, 12:43
So I built eldar revenant titan, I had the idea last autumn but when I saw ikims revenant I ended making my own because it was so cool. But about 2 month ago I started to make it again and here it is:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/Naabi_photo/Eldarrevenanttitanvalmis.jpg
I will change pose a bit and make some more gems. And sorry about bad english, I hope you figure me out.
PS: ty ikim for great guide :cheese:
comments and tips please (about my english to :P)

malika
26-05-2008, 15:02
The head looks off, as in that the neck is too long. The fans mounted on the missile launchers are too high as well. Oh yeah and the upper arms seem really thin.

Good work so far, but try to take a look at the things I just mentioned! :)

Konsta
26-05-2008, 15:14
The head looks off, as in that the neck is too long. The fans mounted on the missile launchers are too high as well. Oh yeah and the upper arms seem really thin.

Good work so far, but try to take a look at the things I just mentioned! :)

Thank you, I'll watch what I can do to those things :).

ikim
29-05-2008, 10:42
Nice start, but there are a frew things that don't convince me that much:
-the chest is too flat, and needs to be more rounded;
-the neck is too long and stretched;
-is it me, or I don't see the feet;
-it needs shoulders, and I don't mean the shoulderpads, but some sort of conformation (sorry, I don't have the exact word ATM) between the chest and the shoulder pads;
-you should fix some small flaws of putty, by sanding it and smoothing it out with the rest (especially on the tips of the wraithbones).
Anyhow, like I said, it is a very good model, and will gladly keep an eye on it, as you progress with it.
cheers

vulcan raven
29-05-2008, 10:58
k, 95% ready, i'll believe that. as for your english, i understood it well. just need to work on the tense used [i.e. not mixing them in the same sentance]

the model.
-i think the neck is slightly recessed, i'd guess that it's the reason why tours looks longer
-feet need to be finished.
-the arms look more out of place to me than too skinny, where's the eldar curves? but then again taht's just me.

looks good so far though. good luck with it