PDA

View Full Version : Noise Marine blister packs?

Aristocrap
27-05-2008, 23:51
Since the new C:CSM lets us field Noise Marine squads with as many Sonic Blasters as we wish, do you guys think that GW will come out with metal Sonic Blaster and Blastmaster blister packs? If the rumors are true, when will they plan to have them avaliable?

Torga_DW
28-05-2008, 00:10
Idk, but i'd be interested in knowing. I'd buy a squad of noise marines if i could take all the (i think) sonic blasters i wanted feasibly. Same with rubric marines.

Sidstyler
28-05-2008, 00:20
Personally I think that would be the best business decision they've made in the last few years. I saw an auction for those noise weapons sell on eBay for over $70. Just for about 9 sonic blasters and a blastmaster, no other fancy bits like the champion with the curved sword or metal bodies/backpacks, etc.

MaliGn
28-05-2008, 00:28
Personally I think that would be the best business decision they've made in the last few years. I saw an auction for those noise weapons sell on eBay for over $70. Just for about 9 sonic blasters and a blastmaster, no other fancy bits like the champion with the curved sword or metal bodies/backpacks, etc.

that's insane.

Chem-Dog
28-05-2008, 00:36
I have seen it mentioned here before, somebody asked a MO troll who said it was a planned "Bitz" release, so hold your breath...

I would actually be interested, my Daemonettes have convinced me it might just be time to do that Noise marines army I've always had half a mind to do.

Although if FW bring out some spanky Noise Marine bits on a par with the Plague Marine ones, I might just be tempted to plump for those.

blackroyal
28-05-2008, 00:42
I was watching it too... the sonic blasters are impossible to get in any real numbers without buying a box of troops for each one. They need to make a blister OR make the sonic blaster a part of a chaos "weapons pack" with 5 blasters and a blastmaster. (got to total 6 for fluff reasons)

Aristocrap
28-05-2008, 00:59
A weapons pack made just for Noise Marines would be on every Emeror's Children player's wish list. Or every Slaanesh-worshipping warband for that matter. I've heard that they might be coming in a few months... but those "few months" could turn into... a really long time. It'd be quite an anticipated wait. It'd delay the production of my new Flawless Host army too. I hope GW sees what they've done to us Slaaneshi players. But then again, Lash of Submission can do great things. I'd prefer plastic parts, but if I had to get away with buying blisters, that'd be ok too.

Captin Korea!
28-05-2008, 01:25
that's insane.

I do have 14ish noise marines with all sonic weapons that I cant sell for $45....

If they ever do make these packs, Ill be converting most my troops to use them.

projectkmo
28-05-2008, 02:32
I was collecting them for a good while...but recently real life caught up to me and has forced me to unload a lot of my collection. If you're interested I'm sure you could find some on Ebay....that's where I usually got mine. I had bought two of the newer Emperor's children sets...but they suck... they come with like 2 things...and the rest are the usual chaos marines... a Noise Marine pack would be awesome!