PDA

View Full Version : Cult of Slaanesh 2k points

CLeaver
29-05-2008, 15:33
High Sorceress of Slaanesh with Level 4 upgrade, Cold One, Power Stone and Heart-Stone of Darkness=389pts.

Dark Elf Noble of Slaanesh with Lifetaker, Chaos Armour and Enchanted Shield=140pts.

20 Devoted of Slaanesh with Full Command=270pts.

5 Cold One Knights of Slaanesh with Full Command=210pts.

10 Daemonettes of Slaanesh=150pts.

16 Dark Elf Warriors of Slaanesh with Repeater Crossbow, Shield and Full Command=237pts.

16 Dark Elf Warriors of Slaanesh with Repeater Crossbow, Shield and Full Command=237pts.

2 Dark Elf Repeater Boltthrowers of Slaanesh=210pts.

2 Fiends of Slaanesh=150pts.

Total Points=1993
77 models
7 Power Dice
6 Dispel Dice

Criticism/ideas welcome. These guys make great allies to my friends Undivided Chaos Horde cos they actually have ranged weapons :D

EndlessBug
29-05-2008, 16:44
don't give the high sorceress a cold one, if you fail that stupidity test then there's no magic phase for you. Also 1 level 4 mage isnt really enough to penetrate anyones defences or hold enough magic defence yourself. I'd suggest a backup of a level 2 mage as well, maybe with tome of furion and a scroll.

The Enchanted shield on the noble is useless, you've got no magic weapon in combat so a hw and shield gives you just as much. I'd suggest that you drop the lifetaker and purchase a sword of might, giving you 10 points free.

The Daemonettes of Slaanesh aren't that great in the old rules, perhaps drop these to get enough points for the 2nd sorceress? Dropping one of the fiends could give you the remaining points for the sorceress and allow you to up both units of warriors to 18. (16 atm gives you 5x3 +1 in ranks when the opponent gets to you), upping them to 18 allows either 6x3 or 5x4 with characters.