PDA

View Full Version : Strigoi Themed VC Army

ChrisAsmadi
01-06-2008, 13:27
Strigoi Themed VC Army - 2000pts

Vampire Lord, Ghoulkin, Summon Ghouls, Walking Death, Avatar of Death(GW), Walach's Bloody

Hauberk, Book of Arkhan, Level 3 - 420

Vampire, Flying Horror, Avatar of Death(GW), Hand of Dust - 200

Vampire, Supernatural Horror, Avatar of Death(2HW), Talisman of the Lycni, Flayed Hauberk - 180

Necromancer, Rod of Flaming Death, Invocation & Raise Dead, Corpse Cart w/ Balefire - 210

20* Crypt Ghouls, Ghast - 168
5* Dire Wolves, Doom Wolf - 50
5* Dire Wolves - 40

3* Fell Bats - 60
3* Fell Bats - 60

Varghulf - 175

1999pts.

ChrisAsmadi
04-06-2008, 00:20
Bump. I really could do with some opinions on this.

Also, would it be better to drop a doomwolf and swap the Necro's rod for two dispel scrolls?

The Brusier
04-06-2008, 09:24
Seing as nobody has commented, i'll put my 2 cents in...
I'd maybe drop a unit of dire wolfs with doom wolf, and a unit of fell bats, and replace with a unit of 3x spirit hosts. place these on the flank opposite some cavalry, with no hero, and watch as they slowly die. They can only pull 2 combat res (outnumber, and standard), or one if fast cav (usually just banner), and so are stuck there until they die. Que evil laughter.

ChrisAsmadi
04-06-2008, 11:16
Seing as nobody has commented, i'll put my 2 cents in...
I'd maybe drop a unit of dire wolfs with doom wolf, and a unit of fell bats, and replace with a unit of 3x spirit hosts. place these on the flank opposite some cavalry, with no hero, and watch as they slowly die. They can only pull 2 combat res (outnumber, and standard), or one if fast cav (usually just banner), and so are stuck there until they die. Que evil laughter.

Oh, that's a very nice plan.

Also, I'm thinking of dropping the Lycini Vampire and getting a second Vargulf instead. Slightly less magic, but it hits harder.

Also, that wouldn't even get me enough points for two spirit hosts (Since it's only 110pts), so I dunno about it.