PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start a new army

Khaardun
02-06-2008, 20:53
Hi, seeing as now that my beloved chaos army is now down the toilet (not really XD) I decided to field daemons as my main chaos army. Now I am interested in starting a second army as eight years as a chaos player will tend to bore you after awhile.

Any ways the 2 armies I got in mind are either Dark Elves or Orcs and Goblins. I like both armies looks and their backgrounds but for gaming terms I am looking for something abit different to my daemons. Also something else to paint too.

But any ways before you all go rattling off giving me suggestions, can I just quickly point out that I already know about the new Dark Elf army book thats coming out sometime later during the autumn, but for now when I mean dark elves I refer to the current/6th Ed. Army book.

Regards

Emeraldw
02-06-2008, 21:21
I wouldn't say that chaos has been thrown in the toilet. But rather evolved into a new type of army. Don't abandon your Mortals until you see the new book. Just my 2 cents.

Khaardun
02-06-2008, 21:29
I know that but I just want to do something else outside my daemons while I wait for my beloved mortals to get their book.