PDA

View Full Version : would you go to the warhammer world?

macejase
02-06-2008, 21:28
If given the oppertunity would you go to / travel to / take a portal or whatever to the warhammer world, if you could be born into any race you choose but would never be allowed to return to our world.

Personally i dont know, but if i did, i would want to be a druchii ;)

Jagosaja
02-06-2008, 21:40
I'd like to be a Green Knight, mostly because he cannot truly die, and all the other trings die in masses. A safe bet.

Artein
02-06-2008, 22:09
ummmm, tough question....
Warhammer world is full of despair, misery, pain, lot of deaths.... it would be hard to live there....

Jack of Blades
02-06-2008, 22:21
No music = no thanks. Without music, there's nothing. So I wouldn't go if I still retained my knowledge of this world, but if I didn't then I'd definetily go.

I'd be a Daemon Prince :)

truthsayer
02-06-2008, 22:21
Warhammer world is full of despair, misery, pain, lot of deaths.... it would be hard to live there....

Living in Nottingham wouldnt be that bad!!

Ay.. Um.. Oh I see what you mean!

Mulrak
02-06-2008, 22:27
I know I would. Since we all seem to yearn for something more, or more meaningful than this life or in this life.

I would be a Black Orc, slaughtering all those who stand in my way for glory amongst my clan! Or I would be a Dwarf IronBreaker. None shall get past me and destroy my Hold or ruin the good name o' me Clan!

huitzilopochtli
02-06-2008, 22:59
hell yeah!

i'd like to be a slann, of the first generation. thus i could be born into the past with foreknowledge of the impending chaos invasion and could alter society to prepare for it. the lizardmen society would be preserved and i'd be immortal.

of course, this may already have happened and it is because of me we have a lizardmen army at all. :p

KingOfStarcraft
02-06-2008, 23:02
I would be a erm.... oger maybe? wrestle, eat and mate! :D

Seriously If I got to choose hmm A rich DoW merchant (Highelf probably) with my own castle, army etc. I would not fight just sit there in my castle and be living the good life :P

OldMagik
02-06-2008, 23:05
If i went there i'd be a . . . . 2nd gen slann i get to sit on my temple peacefully and yet be able to move continents :D :D that'd be awesome

badgeraddict
02-06-2008, 23:34
I'd clearly be a Bretonnian Grail Knight, just for glowing eyes!

Lordsaradain
02-06-2008, 23:43
Yeah, would be pretty damn neat if it was possible, huh?

I'd go for a chaos follower, hopefully fighting my way up through the ranks. Starting as a daemon prince... how lame is that? :P

skullman86
03-06-2008, 00:36
I'd want to be a Champion of Khorne...That way I wouldn't die on the path to daemonhood because I'd already be too ******* awesome to kill :p

Heimlich
03-06-2008, 01:13
I would be a Dwarf Engineer. I would get drink me lager and ail. Then I would invent whatever I want for myself, like a warp powered guitar?

Cyrush
03-06-2008, 01:17
Bloodthirster, nothing could touch me :p!

But seriously probably an Elven noble, as I could experience all the best there is in terms of quality and pleasure, aswell as live an aon (aslong as I stay out the army as much as possible, damn conscription).

Emeraldw
03-06-2008, 01:41
Not really, as someone else pointed out, it's pretty depressing there. But if I had to pick, I wouldn't mind being a Wood Elf noble. Riding Eagles and Dragons, not to mention being in one of the safest (at least by warhammer standards) areas of the old world.

Ethlorien
03-06-2008, 01:50
Boy, that's a tough one. I love fantasy, but Warhammer can be so damn gloomy. But, given the opportunity to be an elf (of the High variety) who has the potential to live for thousands of years - sure, what the hell. I'd choose maybe a Shaggoth or a Dragon too, but they seem to sleep a lot and I'm not into that.

So, I'll go with High Elf. Really rich. Too rich to fight of course, more like some mercantile, Lothern elf. Just lazing around making sweetest love to the handmaidens while my ships come back laden with riches. Yeah, that'd probably keep some of the despair away...

Kristov
03-06-2008, 01:53
who the heck would want to live in the warhammer world?

Then you couldn't play Warhammer!!!

Tarliyn
03-06-2008, 02:14
if I had control over where I went in the warhammer world, what I did for a job, and what race I was sure, it might be cool

Ward.
03-06-2008, 02:26
Perhaps a grey seer (no possible repercussions for my actions for the win).

Most likely a dark elf though, one of the border lords. That way I don't have to worry about assassinations and can spend my time slaying incursions.

Vedar
03-06-2008, 03:52
What do you mean no music? Look at all the musicians around!!!!

jhon
03-06-2008, 03:55
ogre butcher !!!! i wana to eat your face !!!!

Helbracht
03-06-2008, 04:20
Despite my love towards Chaos...I definitely wouldn't choose to be one. Chaos followers are ALWAYS destined to be killed/mutated/etc in some terrible way. And everlasting torment for the Chaos god afterlife doesn't sound appealing.

Interestingly I would probably be a human of the Empire. A mercenary or soldier if possible. I'd be more able to connect with those around me then if I was, say, an Orc. Imagine trying to carry on a conversation with one of them :rolleyes:

snurl
03-06-2008, 05:26
I would be a Dwarf Brewmaster. For obvious reasons.

Famder
03-06-2008, 05:33
I would be a Saurus and lead a DoW regiment, teach those warm-bloods the true path of the old ones. Plus I'd use all my knowledge of 20th century tech to advance the cause of the Lizardmen.

KUMA
03-06-2008, 06:47
Rocking in slaanesh's realm would be...interesting...:)

the johnanator
03-06-2008, 06:49
I would be a wood elf noble, safe as sound in my tree hut!

DigbyWeapon
03-06-2008, 07:11
You want to live in a past apocalyptic world?
Go to Russia :p
But if I went to the warhammer world I would like to be a High Elf sword master.

Digby

him_15
03-06-2008, 07:24
I would like to be an.....Empire peasant...as it's what I am in the real world...

][nquist0r
03-06-2008, 07:25
I would wait till warhammer online is released and be a chaos sorcerer... Oh wait thats real.

Sir_Lunchalot
03-06-2008, 07:32
No for three reasons

1. Indoor plumbing
2. Civil rights
3. Central Heating.

But if I had to choose... I'd choose a blacksmith among the northern tribes. None of this pesky civilization to impose rules on me, and as a blacksmith I'd be able to avoid direct violence, and get protected by the biggest baddest guys in the world who use the stuff I make.

LemanRuss
03-06-2008, 07:50
Hmmm i would go me thinks as its an opputunity no other person wil ever have or has ever had(same as going to the moon despite obvious dangers)

i would just be me but in warhammer world, would go exploring around the world, see al the amazing things that are real in the world of warhammer.

huge dwarfy forts, an island with all kinds of pointy ears, massive medieval city's.

and eventually after maybe a year or so of roving the country i would sign up for a crusade to anywhere.

Braad
03-06-2008, 08:13
I'd probably be a fanatic.
Mushrooms everywhere!
Who cares if you're gonna die soon, you won't feel it anyway an the whole world will be pink!

Alathir
03-06-2008, 09:00
Being a Bretonnian pegasus knight... that'd be pretty sweet. Easy way out if things look grim..

Royal Tiger
03-06-2008, 09:26
no thanks, I'd rather not go to a world where you have to rank up with lots of people, can only move short distances and then have to wait till next turn, and I don't wanna have to wait to hit someone with my sword until a magic hand and dice roll across besides me

badgeraddict
03-06-2008, 09:45
Quote-'Vedar' -What do you mean no music? Look at all the musicians around!!!!

Vedar, have you heard Zombie musicians? They sound worse than James Blunt.

Armilthuan
03-06-2008, 09:58
I'll be a dual Stank with Karl Franz+dragon and 4 cannons!

Erm, wait, no. Never mind.

I would not want to go into a world where ther is pain death and misery around every corner.

Royal Tiger
03-06-2008, 10:06
I would not want to go into a world where there is pain death and misery around every corner.
.....................you do realize you live on earth right?

macejase
03-06-2008, 10:33
now that i have thought about it i would probably want to be a young, rich merchant in the empire for a while, get turned vampire and move myself and my riches to Sylvannia and become a powerful imfluential vampire count.

being a vampire count would kick so much ass.

Frecus
03-06-2008, 10:42
I'd be a dragon ofcourse!

Preferably a forest dragon, sleeing among the branches of enormous trees... Ahhh.... ZzZzZzZzzzz

Or failing that, a Lord of Change, even more preferably a Lord of Change posessing a forest dragon!

Frecus
The glade wanderer
Madwarrior

Leogun_91
03-06-2008, 10:51
I would for I desire immortallity. I would be a vampire, deamon prince, lord of change or dragon ogre. I would probobly be hapy as a lesser deamon too but not if I get to chose.

Abhorash
03-06-2008, 10:58
Necromancer definitely, and studie under the Great Necromancer him self..

Lotho
03-06-2008, 11:53
Definitely a Black Orc Warboss, dont feel pain and if my arm gets chopped off ill pick it up run away and tie it back on. Ahhh slaying... dwarves everyday would be good times.

Baggers
03-06-2008, 12:34
I'd would probably be a slayer. Small, orange and have a suicidal death wish, sums me up. Apart from the small and the orange.

kroq'gar
03-06-2008, 12:50
Be slannash or a keeper... my reasons... well... their secret...

Artein
03-06-2008, 12:54
However Druchii lord sounds nice, someone like Furion of Clar Karond....

superduperkoopatrooper
03-06-2008, 13:12
No music = no thanks. Without music, there's nothing. So I wouldn't go if I still retained my knowledge of this world, but if I didn't then I'd definetily go.

But now that you probably wouldn't fly and aren't that scary any more wouldn't you reconsider?

From what I've read of the army backgrounds I must say I feel most for the Lizardmen cause, not that I play them anymore. So I'd choose to be a saurus warrior, leading a simple life of service through combat for a higher power that's looking out for the good of the world (assuming no memories are carried over from this life). Good old Lizardmen!

Eternus
03-06-2008, 14:18
My initial reaction was to say Vampire in the Old World, but one that isn't stupid enough to get killed fighting some fanatic with a shiney cleaver.

Then I thought, I would have to go for the forces of Light rather than Darkness, so I think I would go Knight of Bretonnia, though I don't think I'd ever want to get as far as Grail Knight, as I can imagine them taking a high and mighty vow of celibacy, which I couldn't cope with. I also wouldn't want to be anything not human, except maybe an Elf, if my motto in life wasn't 'Never Trust Anything With Pointy Ears', for related reasons.

Anything that means no sex, or sex but with strangely shaped creatures that smell and have overwhelming body hair is a big no-no.

Slaaaaaanesh
03-06-2008, 14:32
I'd like to be the Masque! Then I would be around to annoy the Eldar in 40k too!

Getifa Ubazza
03-06-2008, 14:34
I would want to be an Ogre. I would travel the Warhammer World, make some cash, do some fighting and eventually become a Maneater. I would then go back home, find myself a big fat cow, with a full beard and make babies. Oh, and maybe go off and fight alongside my buddies, when im not fighting with the wife that is.

CommissarKlink
03-06-2008, 17:33
I would be a Kislevite, hanging out on the fringes of civilization, killing the savage and deluded northmen, protecting the southern weaklings, and drinking vodka. If things ever get too messy, I can always pull back to the city of Kislev and hide behind a magical blizzard, courtesy of our awesome tzarina. I'd grow a sweet mustache, and wield a huge axe (and a bow).

Weldo Rubin
03-06-2008, 18:55
That would be so much more great than living in this so much more boring world! I'd enter the Warhammer World through a portal with all my dark Warhammer knowledge, travel to Norsca, join a lot of Chaos worshipping humans, reveal some of my knowledge to them to make them think I'm holy AND begin the long and perilous Path to Glory in the name of Slaanesh (or possibly Khorne, if it suits me better at that point) with the burning desire of slaying and destroying in the name of my Master to finally reach Daemonhood and forever walk the World in favour of my God! And when that time is over, I might turn my gaze upon Terra...:evilgrin:

Leogun_91
04-06-2008, 08:43
AND begin the long and perilous Path to Glory in the name of Slaanesh (or possibly Khorne, if it suits me better at that point)

When a person that worships a god after what suits him best at the time rather than of true worship dies he becomes a tormented soul in the realm of chaos refused to live in one of the gods realms as they donīt want it, that is a fury and that is what you would become if you would worship Khorne or Slaanesh depending on which one suits you the best.

Mullitron
04-06-2008, 09:03
I would say archaon just so i could kill that stupid ork grimgor that denied me my victory! Other than that probably a dark elf noble or shadowblade master of assassins.

Condottiere
04-06-2008, 09:16
Probably living a lower upper class existence in a major Tilean city is best of all possible worlds in Warhammer fantasy.

You live high enough off the hog not to worry about finances, and far enough removed from the political heights so that the responsibility (and possible resultant consequences don't befall you).

You are surrounded by a vibrant, cultured society. Mediterranean climate. Excellent trade, financial and manufacturing hubs. Above average infrastructure and roads, enlightened healthcare. Agriculture booms. There are no immediate military threats to worry about. Militia system probably viable.

Politics marred by populism, occasional despotism. The wagon trains might not run on time.:cool:

Arguleon-veq
04-06-2008, 16:46
As somebody that actually wants to be a fighter, I would definately go. I'd probably serve a term in the Imperial army, so that it would be easier to get a job as a Merc. Although I may just jump straight to the Merc bit if I could. A Merc with a conscience though.

I'd probably use a shortsword and shield as its practical. Maybe spiked knee/elbow pads too for getting in close and causing some more damage. Probably with a pair of dogs, I love fighting Dogs. Something game like a Staff to just go all out at anything and something big and heavy like a Bull Mastiff or Cuacasian Mountain Dog to get between me and the enemy, to take them down and to use its 18stone bulk and weight.

I've never trained with weapons as its not like you ever get to use them in real competition or get truely tested withthem besides fencing but I am very good at BJJ/Muay Thai and Boxing. I don't think it would take a lot for me to get good with a shortsword and shield. I'm in great shape and train for strength endurance and explosive strength but I can still bench way over my own bodyweight for 3 sets of 5. Plus I know whats its like to be stabbed/hurt very badly and having to suck it up and not panic. I'd imagine I'd have a decent career as an adventurer/mercenary.

Jack of Blades
04-06-2008, 16:57
Yeah, would be pretty damn neat if it was possible, huh?

I'd go for a chaos follower, hopefully fighting my way up through the ranks. Starting as a daemon prince... how lame is that? :P

Well duh I obviously meant starting as nothing :P. Now that I say it, that'd be quite exciting. Working your way up out of literally nothing, to ascending into DP'hood.

But now that you probably wouldn't fly and aren't that scary any more wouldn't you reconsider?

lol... well, yeah you're right but I don't really wanna be that scary. Like, not officialy scary. More like the ''what's that?!... oh, it's just OH SHI- *head goes missing*'' sort.

Wyrdstone
04-06-2008, 20:27
why does no one want to be a skaven slave!?
ahah

jhon
05-06-2008, 03:08
you guys dont want to be an orge in the old world ? you can eat anything/anyone you want with out worry about a belly ache .

DoktorZinieztro
05-06-2008, 03:29

As opposed to... exactly what?

:D

wolfbyte2586
05-06-2008, 03:33
I'd want to be a Vampire for sure. Maybe a follower of Abhorash attempting to free myself of the Thirst. Basically amassing as much magical and martial power as possible before attempting to attack into the Empire to expand my own land holdings. Either that or infiltrate the Empire and attempt to take it over from within by controlling all the important people and then having all my children strike once it was too late. :)

DoktorZinieztro
05-06-2008, 03:39
A Merc with a conscience though.

Nah! No such thing. They pay, you fight whatever they tell you to. If civvies stand in the way, well... That's their problem. You collect after the deed is done.

I've never trained with weapons as its not like you ever get to use them in real competition or get truely tested withthem besides fencing but I am very good at BJJ/Muay Thai and Boxing. I don't think it would take a lot for me to get good with a shortsword and shield. I'm in great shape and train for strength endurance and explosive strength but I can still bench way over my own bodyweight for 3 sets of 5. Plus I know whats its like to be stabbed/hurt very badly and having to suck it up and not panic. I'd imagine I'd have a decent career as an adventurer/mercenary.

So, your built. If you're not fast, a well-placed knife 3 inches long is all they need to lay you still.

Glad you had luck on the attacks, but for the looks of the WH online trailer, it's not like the knifes are just 3 inches or that they box it out a lot.

Now, if you are going for shot at being a prizefighter (MMA, I would guess) don't, and I mean this, DON'T forget to do your wrestling/grappling homework...

Sure, everybody loves a one-hit knock out... But as evidenced in many the MMA championships around the world, this kind of finishes are rare and almost every match goes to the ground.

Train hard, think fast and fight with honour!;)

winkypinky
05-06-2008, 15:03
Elven merchant for me.

I am pretty sure those guys drink some pretty sweet wine.

winkypinky
05-06-2008, 15:18

But that is more than made up by the fact that you can play live bloodbowl.

Weldo Rubin
05-06-2008, 16:17
When a person that worships a God after what suits him best at the time rather than of true worship dies he becomes a tormented soul in the Realm of Chaos refused to live in one of the Gods' Realms as they don't want it. That is a fury and that is what you would become if you would worship Khorne or Slaanesh depending on which one suits you the best.

Then let's hope I don't die.

Arguleon-veq
05-06-2008, 17:01
'So, your built. If you're not fast, a well-placed knife 3 inches long is all they need to lay you still.

Glad you had luck on the attacks, but for the looks of the WH online trailer, it's not like the knifes are just 3 inches or that they box it out a lot.

Now, if you are going for shot at being a prizefighter (MMA, I would guess) don't, and I mean this, DON'T forget to do your wrestling/grappling homework...

Sure, everybody loves a one-hit knock out... But as evidenced in many the MMA championships around the world, this kind of finishes are rare and almost every match goes to the ground.

Train hard, think fast and fight with honour!'

Not too built, you cant really be a body builder and fight. Ive got about a 13 second 100M. Its very rare to find anybody good at wrestling in the UK lol [Mike Bisping trains at the Wolfslair in my town and youve probably seen his wrestling :P], my BJJ is up to scratch though. Probably better than my boxing simply because of my body type and build. T-Rex arms doesn't make a great boxer no matter how technically good you are haha. Although I am very quick so can get on the inside easily on most people.

I think people believe getting shot/stabbed is way more lethal than it really is. I know a lot of guys that have been stabbed, by things varying from screwdrivers to pretty big knives. Ive had a 5-6 inch knife in the neck that went to the base of my skull and was never close to going down or losing consciousness, i was lucky though that it only clipped the carotid artery. Ive been stabbed through the cheek too and again its not something that really incapacitates you. Although one guy I know got stabbed in the back with a screwdriver and passed out and another got stuck in the stomach and he was in a really bad way after that. So armour on the body would be a must! The human body is much more durable than people think. Only 1 in 10 bullets that actually hit people kill them and that is modern day bullets, lead shot shouldnt be as dangerous although there is more risk of dying from infection. Id like to take a HUGE lot of anti-biotics with me to the warhammer world.

Id like to look all Achilles from Troy, lol. That kind of armour/helmet. Fit right in down in Tilea. Id just be a lot shorter :rolleyes:

Would you guys really want to be something like an Ogre or Dark Elf though. You are still you, would you want to kill innocent humans? Could you?. Would you really actually want to go to war and do battle?. I think i could end up being lured by slaanesh because of my vanity and arrogance or maybe Khorne just because I love combat and competition.

I suppose I wouldnt mind being turned into a Vamp either, a blood dragon most likely. Immortality is something that would be hard to turn down.

I imagine most of my time would be spent trying to bag an elf chick though:D

Ethlorien
05-06-2008, 17:08
'[I]I imagine most of my time would be spent trying to bag an elf chick though:D

Oh, absolutely! I'd want to be some super-awesome who-cares-which-race thief that steals Alith Anar's prized gem from him and return it to Morathi for that 'night of debauchery with her witch elves' reward. Oh, the death I'd get the next morning would be so worth it.

Arguleon-veq
05-06-2008, 17:10
Haha, no, as the super awesomeness would woo them so as to turn their Black Hearts and they would leave Naggroth and return with you to the Empire to be your Eternal Hareem.

Ethlorien
05-06-2008, 17:37
I'm pretty resourceful and just bursting with charisma (seriously, even 4th edition D&D can't contain how much oozes from my pores) - one way or another, I'd get me that elven harem.

Another idea would be to go to warhammer as a Fishman. Then I could at last prove to all the cosmos that we do indeed exist.

DivineVisitor
05-06-2008, 17:55
Give me a hammer! For Sigmar and the Empire!

Failing that im fairly decent with a variety of weapons being; Jian (Tai Chi Sword), Tonfa and Bo-Staff and if i existed in that world alot more time would be dedicated to training seeing as how i wouldn't have things like television, computer games, football and other random modern day hobbies to get in the way of developing my skill. Also because my ability with weapons could mean the difference between life and death. Could be fun... could also end in a messy puddle of my own blood. But here's hoping i'd be skilled enough to fend off the majority of beasties that i may come across.

Would definitely need to be a Human though, couldn't imagine being anything else.

Leogun_91
05-06-2008, 19:25
Not too built, you cant really be a body builder and fight. Ive got about a 13 second 100M. Its very rare to find anybody good at wrestling in the UK lol [Mike Bisping trains at the Wolfslair in my town and youve probably seen his wrestling :P], my BJJ is up to scratch though. Probably better than my boxing simply because of my body type and build. T-Rex arms doesn't make a great boxer no matter how technically good you are haha. Although I am very quick so can get on the inside easily on most people.

I think people believe getting shot/stabbed is way more lethal than it really is. I know a lot of guys that have been stabbed, by things varying from screwdrivers to pretty big knives. Ive had a 5-6 inch knife in the neck that went to the base of my skull and was never close to going down or losing consciousness, i was lucky though that it only clipped the carotid artery. Ive been stabbed through the cheek too and again its not something that really incapacitates you. Although one guy I know got stabbed in the back with a screwdriver and passed out and another got stuck in the stomach and he was in a really bad way after that. So armour on the body would be a must! The human body is much more durable than people think. Only 1 in 10 bullets that actually hit people kill them and that is modern day bullets, lead shot shouldnt be as dangerous although there is more risk of dying from infection. Id like to take a HUGE lot of anti-biotics with me to the warhammer world.

Id like to look all Achilles from Troy, lol. That kind of armour/helmet. Fit right in down in Tilea. Id just be a lot shorter :rolleyes:
Well it might be so that a big knife or even a dagger is much less lethal than you would belive but what are the chances all your oponents would carry daggers instead of bigger weapons, I mean even if you have survived a 5-6 inch blade in your neck (which I think is a bloody miracle) do you think the same would happend if it was a greatsword measuring about 60-70 inches (including the grip but still), a massive orc choppa or the maw of a wyvern. Donīt get me wrong I think you would be a great mercenary (at least if you could stop beeing so over confident) but just not THAT great, you would probobly be a duelist or a duelist champion but hardly much more.

Arguleon-veq
05-06-2008, 19:45
Haha, of course nobody is going to survive getting their head chopped off by a greatsword. They have to hit though. Im just pointing out that the human body [everybodies] is a lot more durable than many people seem to think. A fairly long blade in the neck and surviving it isnt really a miricle, it happens all the time. Some guy I work with, his daughter was stabbed some rediculous amount of times by her boyfriend as she slept, cut her throat and everything and she survived.

You hear cases all the time of people getting shot in the head and surviving.

It's just not that easy to die.

Of course a lot would be down to chance, I could get cut down by a Goblin as it sticks its sword in my liver and I die a slow agonising death. Or I could get lucky, take the throat out of an Orc Warboss as he's about to slay my general and get a huge promotion and eventually forces to lead of my own. The thing I do like about close combat and that kind of fighting that the outcome is greatly determined by skill, much more so than with more powerful/destructive ranged weapons.

Its a Fantasy world of magic and heros. You could gain Ulrics favour and become a mighty warrior, rivalling the greatest of the age. The Humans in warhammer are for the most part still just humans. Even many great commanders and humans. They train, they advance their skills, a lot will depend on their natural athletic ability, heart, natural power and speed. I think any athlete that dedicated themselves to training for that kind of battle and were very brave and composed would stand the chance of becoming a mighty hero themselves. With enough Luck. Karl Franz is just a man, we are just men. It would be easier to advance your position on martial merit alone in the North though.

Its a Fantasy scenario, nobody is claiming they could go and whomp on Orc Warbosses. Just what they would want to be if they could be in the warhammer world. I'd like to be just who I am now, and take my shot against whatever there is to offer.

Chiron
05-06-2008, 22:47

Nonsense, priests of Myrmidia practice battles with little painted figures :D

Bagsy the Eagle of the North...

W0lf
05-06-2008, 23:16
No.. i have friends and family and people i care about.

But for the fun of the thread id be a Lord of Change. Take that poncy little elves!

Xaskus
05-06-2008, 23:21
If I were to live in Warhammer World I would be an Amethyst Wizard. Hunting down necromancers and the practitioners of the dark arts while bringing doom and darkness to the Empire's enemies. And wherever I went, Death would follow.

Bumble the Great
06-06-2008, 13:07
A star Blood bowl Player! got to be the funnest way to spend your time traverling the warhammer world!

Elkantaar
06-06-2008, 14:49
I'd be.......a tourist!!

Mainly because i'd like to come back for some comforts i kinda got used to (central heating, my family, decent food, decent chance to make it into adulthood...)

Wait a sec...maybe shire holder in the moot....earning your reputation from drinking and eating to excess!!!

I notice a distinct lack of skaven/nurgle volunteers

DeathlessDraich
06-06-2008, 15:18
No, no, no! Bloodthirster, SlannMage - they all pale into comparison.

In the Warhammer universe, you would want to be Gork! - stamping all enemies including a puny Bloodthirster or be the God Tzeentch himself
but definitely not the smelly God Nurgle! yuk!

Feefait
06-06-2008, 15:28

c'mon you can get a musician for what, 6 points? of course I don't know what the atm network is like in Warhammer World.

I don't know that I'd go. I mean it's all war and fighting and so on. Unless I could live in the Moot. But then you run the risk of your whole race not surviving edition to edition. Lot's of tricky issues here.

Arguleon-veq
06-06-2008, 15:33
Oooo, I didnt think of Bloodbowl, that would deffo be right up my street.

Grey Seer Skretch
06-06-2008, 16:11
hmm...i'd go for being a wood elf spite, boogying around in the woods causing mayhem and living a life of relaxation, alternating between being an unkillable little nuisance and taking long walks in the canopy ;)

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
06-06-2008, 18:12
A decent goblin warboss, one that can match grom the paunch. And then the world would tremble when the goblins take over the world.

WhiteShoes-n-gloves
07-06-2008, 16:31
hmm, vampire, yes... living the high life in my castle, luring young maidens into my castle.
When someone gets sick of me stealing the women, and turn up with an army... raise an army to match it. It doesnt matter if I lose, Id just turn into a bat and fly off. And then do it all over again! lol
-Liam

Cycorax
07-06-2008, 20:57
I've often contemplated this myself!

If I'm being a bit cheesy I'd definitely go for the Slann! Bloody hippies! Aint much better than sitting on your ziggurat, meditating, mind melding with your mates and being telepathic... Not to mention awesome magic and intellect! Great cause too.

But being simple and realistic it'd be a wood elf wardancer =D.

Leogun_91
07-06-2008, 23:45
But being simple and realistic it'd be a wood elf wardancer =D.
Simple and realistic just got a whole new meaning.