PDA

View Full Version : new DE shadowblade

lector#1
03-06-2008, 15:15
hey guys havent been on in a while have put GW on hold while i save for my car but seeing these new dark elves has gotten me excited but does any one know if the special character "shadowblade" is going to be included in the release or not.

does malekith get a new model?...

thanx in advance

macejase
03-06-2008, 16:02
it looks like the characters included will be a corsair captain, captain of the black guard and captain of the executioners. malekith and morathi stays but doesnt get any new models, and i dont know about shadowblade being in the book, but i doubt he gets a new model.

Jedi152
03-06-2008, 16:11
If they're the same as the 5th ed. book (not up to date on DE background), they'll probably include Tullaris of Har Ganeth (executioner captain) and Kouron, Captain of the Black Guard.

Shadowblade has got an official release (possibly a re-release of the old model) so it seems like a safe bet he's in the book.

02-Aug-08 SHADOWBLADE DARK ELF ASSASSIN 7.00 € 11.50 kr 85 kr 100 kr 100 99060212059 1 Fig Blister

**EDIT** Checked the code, it is the old model (unless a new model keeps the same code as a replaced one, which i doubt).

AzureDruchii
03-06-2008, 20:38
Old model, new rules

Lords: Malekith, Malus, Morathi, Lokir
Heros: tullaris, Kouran, Shadowblade, Possibly Hag Queen

-Rex

p.s. those are based off rumors, not me having the book

librerian_samae
03-06-2008, 22:31
I had heard a similar list with a few exceptions:

Lords-
Malekith, Malus, Morathi,