PDA

View Full Version : Poison Attacks and Armor Saves

Granitearm
05-06-2008, 15:18
So, in my game against Nurgle Daemons last night, several poison attacks were bandied about. Now I've always thought poison attacks had no armor save modifier. But lo and behold, at the end of the poison attacks rule it says "The armor save is modified by the strength of the attack as normal."

I've been playing it wrong forever! Probably (here's my excuse) because most of the things that I've seen use poison have been S3 or less (Skinks, Jungle Swarms, etc.)

So, I just wanted to make sure this is correct. Poison attacks modify armor saves as normal.

Has anyone else done something silly like this?:o

Cenyu
05-06-2008, 15:39
Correct. Thus, a poisoned hit from a S4 Plaguebearer has -1 to the ensuing armour save.

The Clairvoyant
05-06-2008, 17:38
Has anyone else done something silly like this?:o

Yup.

Last night i tripped over a chair in the kitchen and grazed my ankle. I forgot to roll my armour save. Though it is possible the chair was S4.

Braad
05-06-2008, 20:26
Yeah. Thank god Skinks just have S3...

Ow, and you did forget, kitchen chairs also only have S3, except when they are utilised as a great weapon. And that only happens when you get in a fight with your girlfriend (or boyfriend, everthing is possible nowadays (I mean, girls playing warhammer and stuff)).