PDA

View Full Version : Vampire and high elves question

archeon8
08-06-2008, 09:17
hey
ive been playing a small storyline with a friend who's new to warhammer and took VC as army. I've never played against the new VC so far (as it's been a while since i played). Some question's have come up when we were playing. So here comes.

VC question:
When you cast raise the dead, it says any point so no line of sight needed? also when they are raised can they move? (i dont think so as the movemen fase is over) and do they carry a standardbearer and musician like his unit of zombies or are they just plain.

High elves question:
If a mage succesfully casted flames of the pheonix on a unit. And that unit charges next turn in CC does flames of the pheonix still affect the unit? (so they get a S4 hit next turn) or is it automaticly dispelled.

thx for answering my stupid questions:D
I think some other stupid questions wil follow later:angel:

Jagosaja
08-06-2008, 10:08
VC answer:
Any point indeed, no line of sight required, you just have the limitation for distance. In that turn they can only move by magic, Vanhels Danse Macabre for example. They are just plain.

HE answer:
The spell is still in play. It will remain in play untill the wizard attempts to cast another (or the same) spell, dies, or the spell is dispelled.

Just ask more questions, I am a VC player and play most regularly against a HE friend.

Cheers