PDA

View Full Version : Tzeentch -2000

yoshimo
10-06-2008, 15:15
Kairos Fateweaver 625 Pts

3 * Herald of Tzeentch, Level 2, Flames of Tzeentch, Master of Sorcery 3 * 165 pts = 495 pts

19 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch Standard - Banner of Change, Changeling 325 pts

2 * 16 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch Standard - Icon of Sorcery 2 * 219 pts = 438 pts

3 Flamers of Tzeench, champ 120 pts

Casting Pool: 18

Dispel Pool: 10

Models in Army: 57

Total Army Cost: 2003

comments please

blackjack
10-06-2008, 18:36
What will you do to keep enemies from your lines? A quick cavelry army will be on you by turn 2 or 3 at the latest. If even 1/2 or 2/3ds of his cav get into CC your horros will fold like playing cards.

It would make a fantastic opponent for my korne/tz list.

Marethar
11-06-2008, 02:02
Hi there!

As it is now you have way too many points in character. Not only does Kairos eat away a lot of points but you also have 3 Heralds. At the most i would use Kairos with one Herald because of his high cost. In fact i wouldn't use Kairos in a 2k battle, but that a different story. On the Heralds: MoS is a must, but FoT is not so good in my oppinion. Drop it in favour of other stuff.

Also, i would focus on one large (30-ish) unit of Horrors and two 10-man units. Or use Blooletters if you don't have to be all Tzeentch.

Also, you need something fast that can fight to take care of warmachines and missile troops. Now you only have Kairos who is fast, but he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Some Furies would fit the bill nicely.

I would also recommend you to take some more Flamers. These guys are awesome!

My 2 cents, cheers.

kroq'gar
11-06-2008, 03:27
Comments:

Thats exactly the kind of army most players wouldnt want to face. A powerful special character, and a heap of magic. This is akin to a tzeench 'gunline'.

o0-NattyMcFatty-0o
11-06-2008, 05:21
I've heard that daemonettes with a herald of slaanesh are very good. If you aren't going for theme why don't u try them