PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Of Pure Tzeetch Daemon goodness...

][nquist0r
11-06-2008, 18:49
I have all the models except for the horrors and the furies, so I want some imput from Demon players if this would be a good setup? Thanks for your help (Buying useless models would be silly.)

1 Lord of Change
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Level 4 Wizard; Causes Fear; Causes Terror; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology; Large Target
1 Daemonic Robes
1 Master of Sorcery
1 Power Vortex

1 The Blue Scribes of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology

1 Herald of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Locus of Tzeentch; Level 2Wizard; Battle Standard Bearer; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology
1 Power Vortex

1 Herald of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Locus of Tzeentch; Level 2Wizard; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology
1 Power Vortex

24 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch @ 330 Pts
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology
1 Iridescent Horror

24 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch @ 393 Pts
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Daemonic Icons; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology
The Changeling
1 Icon of Sorcery

9 Chaos Furies
Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology

6 Flamers of Tzeentch
Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Flames of Tzeentch

6 Flamers of Tzeentch Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Flames of Tzeentch

2250 Points 13 Powerdice (Plus scribes) 6 Dispel Dice

fubukii
11-06-2008, 20:56
drop the changeling he is rather over pointed.

Give your heralds master of sorc as always gettin boon of tzeentch is better then +1 pd.

Give your loc twin heads or tzeentchs will paired with the anti miscast power. He already knows every tzeentch spell so i dont see the point.

give the flamers pyrocasters for bs5 shots.

you also dont have 3 core units which may be a problem as the list is illegal.

OldMaster
11-06-2008, 21:27
Second all that, + why Deamonic Robes? Afraid of Cannons?

Damian
11-06-2008, 21:42
I third all that.

Furthermore, I would up the size of one unit of horrors to 26+ to make them a third level wizard so they can cast bolt of change. You can find the points by decreasing the size of the other unit.

Power vortex on the heralds is okay as it means your LoC has more dice to play with, just be aware that if you do this it is highly likely that you will roll a bad combo of spells and they will often end up just casting flickering fire. My personal favourite setup for the LoC is twin heads and dark magister - to me robes seem a bit of a waste, they're not that helpful vs. cannons.

][nquist0r
11-06-2008, 22:26
hmmmm ok telling me whats cool isnt the same as telling me what can actually fit in a 2250 army. =D So hows this then? (Oh as for the Dark Magister I think the ability to take any lore in the warhammer BRB plus know all the spells in that lore is a HUGE tactical advantage.)

1 Lord of Change
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Level 4 Wizard; Causes Fear; Causes Terror; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology; Large Target
1 Dark Magister

1 The Blue Scribes of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology

1 Herald of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Locus of Tzeentch; Level 2 Wizard; Battle Standard Bearer; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology

1 Herald of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Locus of Tzeentch; Level 2 Wizard; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology

30 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology

30 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch

15 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch

6 Flamers of Tzeentch
Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Flames of Tzeentch

6 Flamers of Tzeentch
1 Flames of Tzeentch

10 Power dice (plus the scribes) 6 dispel dice

2245 Points

Malagant
12-06-2008, 00:35
It would be nice to see Icon of Sorcery on the big Horror units to help with Bolt of Change casting. Maybe drop a few horrors from small unit to add Icons to the big ones?

I like the list, but it might be a little boring to play and play against. Lots of magic, nothing else.

Your dice count seems a bit off to me, but not important...17 pd, 11 dd?

OldMaster
12-06-2008, 06:25
^ Yeah, exactly where I thought about xD
Just a lil' miscalculation :P

][nquist0r
12-06-2008, 06:48
well sure if you count the horrors... =D