PDA

View Full Version : fumbbl playing troubles

sainthale1988
11-06-2008, 22:31
hi there, another convert to bloodbowl (played my first game yesterday, 2-0 loss: loved it!)

and stumbled into fumbbl today (manly thanks to flicking though these here threads) but am having a difficult in playing a game. i can spectate but when i try to play a game i get a little window asking me to 'select your JavaBBowl directory' all i can say to that is :wtf:?

i unfortuenly have no knowlege of java whatsoever, and relatively little in computing in general so if you could give me an idiots guide though this problem (and it better be realy idiot proof! :p) i'd highly aprechiate it.

many thanks in advance

Sainty

th0r
11-06-2008, 22:38
All you have to do is browse to the directory that the javabbowl installed to. Check out the warseer league when you get the chance!

Xyon
12-06-2008, 05:06
yeah, wherever you installed your java bloodbowl, I personally put it in a folder called "fumbbl" in my C drive, under no other folders, so for me I would go C:Fumbbl and that is the directory.

sainthale1988
12-06-2008, 09:40
err, where would that be? or to ask a better question, how do you instal java bloodbowl (properly, assuming i havn't done it already).

warseer has a league? solid!

Xyon
13-06-2008, 05:02
well you get the zip file for the full version 8.8 and the update file 8.9, wherever you unzip those files is where you "install" it, so you dont really install the game, you just unzip it.

So wherever you unzipped the java bloodbowl, is where its installed is where the directory is.