PDA

View Full Version : What about...

OldMaster
11-06-2008, 22:38
a Juggernaut!

1). Are Juggers physically good. I mean, 70 points for something with just two Wounds and a T of 4...?

2.) In case of our dear U'zhul, wouldn't a Jugger finish his imago well? Cuz, well 0+ save > 3+ save and it will certainly solve his lowered Move.

If not the rules, then stil the model is awesomness. Best Deamon minature made.

Khorneflakes
12-06-2008, 01:22
i perfer a chariot myself all the benefits plus impact hits and only 2 downsides

Fallen401
12-06-2008, 04:57
1) The juggers are good but like many others have said that at 70pts. they are more of a glass hammer. If you take them throw a herald with them and then possibly use flesh hounds to screen them for the 1st or 2nd turn.

2) As for Skulltaker i would always throw him on a jugger. He'll have a 0+ save 5+ ward and then 6 attacks with KB. I would actually think about putting him in that jugger unit and make that glass hammer...well it's still glass but more of a sledgehammer :D

OldMaster
12-06-2008, 07:05
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Still.. every time I look at my Jugger I miss something... his three Wounds :|
Especially if I place him hear Archaon, and see that Dorghar is actually smaller, is not clad in brass and other stuff... but still has two wounds more and T5!
I'm happy abouth ow they are cavalry though.... but I think an exception of the normal rules could be possible...

sulla
12-06-2008, 07:26
Bloodcrushers are situational... generally only good vs armour when little to no shooting is present. Juggernauts, on the other hand should be thought of as essential to all khorne heralds. In fact, they and armour of Khorne are the reason why heralds of khorne are probably the best herald in the game. They provide something in scant supply in the daemon book. Armour saves. Plus, they are such good character killers that the GD can concentrate on mass damage without worrying about getting caught up in any nasty tricks enemy characters have up their sleeves.