PDA

View Full Version : A more than 1 trick pony Daemon List?

][nquist0r
12-06-2008, 20:17
Lord of Change
Flaming Attacks; Hand Weapon; Level 2 Wizard; Causes Fear; Causes Terror; Daemonic; Flyer; Immune to Psychology; Large Target

1 Herald of Slaanesh
Always Strikes First; Armour Piercing; Hand Weapon; Locus of Slaanesh; Level 1 Wizard; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Steed of Slaanesh
Armour Piercing; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Fast Cavalry; Immune to Psychology; Poisoned Attacks
1 Siren Song

1 Herald of Khorne (Battle Standard Bearer)
Hand Weapon; Locus of Khorne; Battle Standard Bearer; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Juggernaut of Khorne
Brass Behemoth; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Obsidain Armour
1 Standard of Chaos Glory

1 Herald of Khorne
Hand Weapon; Locus of Khorne; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Hatred; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Juggernaut of Khorne
Brass Behemoth; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Obsidain Armour

20 Bloodletters of Khorne
Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Daemonic Icons; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Skull Totem

20 Bloodletters of Khorne
Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Daemonic Icons; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Skull Totem

19 Daemonettes of Slaanesh
Armour Piercing; Hand Weapon; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Daemonic Icons; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology
1 Siren Standard

6 Flamers of Tzeentch
Hand Weapon; Causes Fear; Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Killing Blow; Magic Resistance (1)
1 Flames of Tzeentch

Points 2237

][nquist0r
12-06-2008, 20:19
The idea is to stick the heralds in the units, and ram them down my opponents throat relying on the stubborn property of the battlestandard... However, I might not want them on juggers if they dont get a look out sir roll... I cant remember if the do when they are a higher unit str than the rest of the troups...

blackjack
12-06-2008, 21:44
I like the list.

3 large blocks might be meat for war machines though. I would cut a bit and invest in 2 squads of furies for Machine hunting.