PDA

View Full Version : A quick question about mortals

esqulax
18-06-2008, 20:31
Does anyone have any information wether mortals will be able to field daemons and beasts again when the new book comes out?

If not I am pretty worried that the list will turn out to be rather boring :(

(I could imagine that this has already been asked somewhere, but I couldn't find such a post)

pcgamer72
18-06-2008, 20:48
GW said when the Daemon book came out that all future books would be stand-alone. There will most likely be a Daemon Prince in the Warriors book, but other than that no mixing will be allowed.

wizuriel
18-06-2008, 21:24
local gw did say their might be generic daemons like the 40k chaos list but I think its looking grim.

Still looking forward to my list in novemeber.

so those cultists guys are warriors
the plague bearers are cultists
and the nurglign bases are spawns

got it? thank Nurgle for count as

Cartoon
18-06-2008, 21:26
Right now it seems like the mortals list will have two paths of chaos in it. One is the warrior/chosen/champion path and the other is the mutant/ spawn path. That could make for some interesting variety once you factor in marks and such. Either way, I'm curious to see how it works out.

OldMaster
18-06-2008, 21:49
I just want it to be released. Very soon. :\
By the time they will be re-released I'll be starving like a Gorger and will get into a bying frenzy :\

esqulax
18-06-2008, 21:59
Aww that freaking sucks.... Now I have to choose which of the three chaos armies I want and buy a bucketful more miniatures for that one. And no matter which one I choose I will have 2 bucketful of useless figures

OldMaster
18-06-2008, 22:12
Well, useless... They are still legal armies...

esqulax
19-06-2008, 07:38
Yeah of course, but I am not going to buy so many miniatures that I can field a 2k+ army of each. Not with the current GW prices

Maarten K
19-06-2008, 07:48
Yeah of course, but I am not going to buy so many miniatures that I can field a 2k+ army of each. Not with the current GW prices

well that's not what GW was hoping for... ;)

Maarten K
19-06-2008, 07:48

well that's not what GW was hoping for... ;)