PDA

View Full Version : Whats the story with the unreleased Azhag model

Gobbo Lord
19-06-2008, 11:09
Hi,

As i am aware that GW design studio held an open day and many posters went along and chatted to the designers, sculptors etc etc. I was wondering if anyone gleamed any info on what the current situation was with the unreleased Azhag model.

I know there was something wrong with putting it into production (wether it was weight, mould problems, whatever i dont know) But is it on the horizon or doomed to never see the light of day?

DonkeyMan
19-06-2008, 11:23
Hi,

As i am aware that GW design studio held an open day and many posters went along and chatted to the designers, sculptors etc etc. I was wondering if anyone gleamed any info on what the current situation was with the unreleased Azhag model.

I know there was something wrong with putting it into production (wether it was weight, mould problems, whatever i dont know) But is it on the horizon or doomed to never see the light of day?

I think they plan to release it as a mail order only item. Could be wrong though.

marv335
19-06-2008, 12:26
IIRC they are still trying to work out how to cast the model as it is a very complex design.
A release is not on the cards until they come up with a solution to this problem.

Jedi152
19-06-2008, 12:33
The problem is that the base is too complex to cast.

They might remake it on a simpler base, they might ditch the whole thing. No-one outside of GW boardrooms knows.